ISP Team Announcement: Round 10

wow Aloai just ran straight thro 3 warriors players and scores under the posts

warriors get a penalty down their own end when they were not going anywhere… need to stop these gift penalties every set

so the old definition of playing reserve grade used to be was that it was filled with has beens or never will bes.

The 3 or 4 close calls that the Warriors have been denied tries were all tries according to the Kiwi commentators! Glad none of those blokes are reffing the game. One-eyed tools.

@ said:
The 3 or 4 close calls that the Warriors have been denied tries were all tries according to the Kiwi commentators! Glad none of those blokes are reffing the game. One-eyed tools.

Yeah on reply they obviously drop it I think the refs have been good.

Warriors with more ball in the first half but we seem to be winning the middle.

Aloiai looked strong, Tui ran well. McIntyre looks a real prospect but I think ineligible for NRL this year. Kiwi commentator calling Aloiai Captain Garner shows how hopeles they are!

@ said:
Sam McIntyre looks real good!

He played his junior football in the centres and on the wing. Perhaps Cleary believes his future in the NRL is in the centres like Marsters?

@ said:
@ said:
Sam McIntyre looks real good!

He played his junior football in the centres and on the wing. Perhaps Cleary believes his future in the NRL is in the centres like Marsters?

I’d certainly be happy with him at centre. Maybe wing at first to partner Fonua and then move into centre

Latest posts

Staff online

Back