LSR Christopher MCQUEEN 11
RSR Luke GARNER © 12
LK Joshua ALOIAI 13
INT Thomas MIKAELE 14
INT Cowen EPERE 15
INT Patrice SIOLO 16
INT Bayley SIRONEN 18
INT Bayley FAULL 21

I see no game again before 1st grade (arggghhh). Does anyone know when ISP is playing?
EDIT: Found it - Mt Smart on Saturday arvo

@ said:
I see no game again before 1st grade (arggghhh). Does anyone know when ISP is playing?

Western Suburbs Magpies Intrust Super Premiership Coach Brett Hodgson has named a strong team to take on the New Zealand Warriors for their Round 10 clash.

**Kickoff for the match is at 2:45pm AEST from Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday, May 12.**

After a heavy last start defeat, Hodgson's side has been boosted by the inclusion of Tuimoala Lolohea at fullback, with the Tongan international set to make his return from a knee injury picked up in Round 7.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/05/08/isp-team-announcement-round-10/

last game the magpies won something like 40-0 against this mob and drinkwater kicked a goal from 50m out and Gamble's kicking game was on point and i thought, "wow this isp cup team is going to win it all!" but alas…

Good to see Tui back.

Garner is all class - I’m surprised no one has picked him up for a 1st grade contract yet.

@ said:
Good to see Tui back.

Garner is all class - I’m surprised no one has picked him up for a 1st grade contract yet.

We should. Immediately.

This team will change. A winger will be back going by the NRL list, I’m thinking Fonua if MWZ is fit

@ said:

Its an absolute disgrace they dont play these games before the NRL

Greenberg and his mates are clueless.

@ said:
@ said:

And …..... last week 1st grade in NZ. Friggen clueless!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Ohh its disgusting.

its no way to run a sport as big as the NRL

Stronger side than last week at least. Hope they can turn it around.

So 7 players with first grade experience?

Hoping for big game from JJ, Aloiai and Tui.

Agree with the nonsense not having cup games before grade. Absolute joke.

J. RATUVAKACEREIVALU I'd like to see him in NRL just to see how Rab's handles that tongue twister.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Ohh its disgusting.

its no way to run a sport as big as the NRL

I don’t like being overly negative when posting so sometimes bite my tongue but fair dinkum - the NRL are just friggen hopeless! They are totally reactionary on every issue. They are inconsistent and they do not give a flying fig about the fans. All they care about is a product to stick on TV. It is absolutely bloody ridiculous that last week Tigers play NZ in NZ (no other game at ground) and this week our friggen ISP fly over the ditch to play AT THE SAME BLOODY GROUND. This game is run by brain dead fools!

Heleta on the wing, better than the bloke there on the weekend, he was useless

@ said:

The kid gave his best but I’m not even sure he gets selected in Flegg that often so I don’t know what’s going on there

@ said:
@ said:

The kid gave his best but I’m not even sure he gets selected in Flegg that often so I don’t know what’s going on there

He made Nofo's positional play look world class, and lacked any game sense

Back