Jahream Bula #269

Just on his speed, i think he is like David Peachey. He will always look slower then what he actually is, and look like he isn't trying to run fast. That's just the running style.

I was disappointed he let Erin Clarke get him though.

Looked like he was concerned about the sideline and opting to find support. Maybe didn't spot who he was up against.

Saw him beat 5 for a 90 min try in KOE. Plenty of pace.

Also being an AFL fan, Jahream Bula's running style reminds me a lot of Shaun Burgoyne. Doesn't look quick but covers the ground effortlessly and surprisingly fast, just not explosive fast!

A couple of losses and a few people lose their minds. I dunno how you guys made it through last year and the first eight rounds of this year.
It was the hope... Last year we had those two wins against Eels and Rabbits but there was an expectation of the spoon. This year the 3 wins from 5 games and the way they played in the two losses gave us hope.

Then yesterday it was back to normal service.

Take a nice deep breath….Now that’s out of the way. He was just re-signed a month ago, they aren’t suddenly going to re-sign him again. Clearly there were already negotiations going on before that, and for whatever reason, the club and his management agreed to two years. The time will come eventually when they start pursuing an extension, and it will be well before November 2024 when he goes on the market. Till then, keep taking those breaths.
I am not going to be critical of the club for offloading players to be in a position to head off approaches to Bula, Tupou and Pole from the Roosters, Storm etc.

Jahream's last 3 games.

3 tries
2 try assists
5 line breaks
10 tackle breaks
7 offloads
Averaging 237 running metres per game

There’s so much to like about Jahream, but again, the thing that stands out is the chase on Campbell. Could’ve been forgiven for saving himself with the game done. Couldn’t be more impressed at all.

Bula barely ever looks out of second gear. What an athlete

Also being an AFL fan, Jahream Bula's running style reminds me a lot of Shaun Burgoyne. Doesn't look quick but covers the ground effortlessly and surprisingly fast, just not explosive fast!
Yep just like when he ran down Campbell last night

It was the hope... Last year we had those two wins against Eels and Rabbits but there was an expectation of the spoon. This year the 3 wins from 5 games and the way they played in the two losses gave us hope.

Then yesterday it was back to normal service.
Sadly all the good work of the past six weeks is out the window on last night’s terrible performance. It’s now going to be very hard to turn things around, especially with long term injuries to half the spine.

If I was Cowboys coach one tactic I would definately employ is the high kick/bombs for Bula. The last game he played he was atrocious with the high ball to the point of letting them bounce. Maybe just an off game. Still young. Still learning. Im just saying as Cowboys coach. Strike whilst the iron is hot.

If I was Cowboys coach one tactic I would definately employ is the high kick/bombs for Bula. The last game he played he was atrocious with the high ball to the point of letting them bounce. Maybe just an off game. Still young. Still learning. Im just saying as Cowboys coach. Strike whilst the iron is hot.
your such a great tigers fan arent you,!!!! seriously the kid is a gun and you need to write this rubbish

when he jumps,he extends his arms,way out in front,looks scared of the contact,needs to lead with his knees because he normally out jumps them

Latest posts

Back