OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

Someone said Andrews and Black was the origin half's combo the other year

I was thinking Andrews played 7 but Black did and Andrews 6

No way Ricky would let Black go Madge made a very big mistake letting him go and will return to the Broncos like Walsh did before coming to the Tigers
Coby Black is currently off contract for 2028 and beyond, so is free to negotiate with other clubs as of November 1 this year.
So it doesn’t really matter what Ricky Stuart wants and I assume it’s very likely Coby Black now considers himself as a regular NRL number 7 and I don’t think he will accept playing 2nd fiddle at any club.
Based on the above reasoning I think he is very gettable as of November 1, but as I previously stated, if Wests Tigers are interested a decision would need to be made on who we see as our long term halves pairing.
I think all 3 of Latu Fainu, Javon Andrews and Coby Black are highly talented and look like becoming elite NRL players over the next few years.
We have to quickly work out if we think a halves combination of Latu and Javon will work, or are they both better suited to playing 5/8 which would mean a highly talented halfback would be required.
Sandon Smith will highly likely be available also for those who ideally want a slightly older and more experienced halfback, but as good as what Sandon is, I think Coby Black has more upside.
 
Coby Black is currently off contract for 2028 and beyond, so is free to negotiate with other clubs as of November 1 this year.
So it doesn’t really matter what Ricky Stuart wants and I assume it’s very likely Coby Black now considers himself as a regular NRL number 7 and I don’t think he will accept playing 2nd fiddle at any club.
Based on the above reasoning I think he is very gettable as of November 1, but as I previously stated, if Wests Tigers are interested a decision would need to be made on who we see as our long term halves pairing.
I think all 3 of Latu Fainu, Javon Andrews and Coby Black are highly talented and look like becoming elite NRL players over the next few years.
We have to quickly work out if we think a halves combination of Latu and Javon will work, or are they both better suited to playing 5/8 which would mean a highly talented halfback would be required.
Sandon Smith will highly likely be available also for those who ideally want a slightly older and more experienced halfback, but as good as what Sandon is, I think Coby Black has more upside.
November 1 next year not this year
 
Coby Black is currently off contract for 2028 and beyond, so is free to negotiate with other clubs as of November 1 this year.
So it doesn’t really matter what Ricky Stuart wants and I assume it’s very likely Coby Black now considers himself as a regular NRL number 7 and I don’t think he will accept playing 2nd fiddle at any club.
Based on the above reasoning I think he is very gettable as of November 1, but as I previously stated, if Wests Tigers are interested a decision would need to be made on who we see as our long term halves pairing.
I think all 3 of Latu Fainu, Javon Andrews and Coby Black are highly talented and look like becoming elite NRL players over the next few years.
We have to quickly work out if we think a halves combination of Latu and Javon will work, or are they both better suited to playing 5/8 which would mean a highly talented halfback would be required.
Sandon Smith will highly likely be available also for those who ideally want a slightly older and more experienced halfback, but as good as what Sandon is, I think Coby Black has more upside.
I think Teddy will return and play fullback for the Tiger's and win another Clive Churchill medal before Black comes to the Tiger's to play 7
 
Coby Black is currently off contract for 2028 and beyond, so is free to negotiate with other clubs as of November 1 this year.
So it doesn’t really matter what Ricky Stuart wants and I assume it’s very likely Coby Black now considers himself as a regular NRL number 7 and I don’t think he will accept playing 2nd fiddle at any club.
Based on the above reasoning I think he is very gettable as of November 1, but as I previously stated, if Wests Tigers are interested a decision would need to be made on who we see as our long term halves pairing.
I think all 3 of Latu Fainu, Javon Andrews and Coby Black are highly talented and look like becoming elite NRL players over the next few years.
We have to quickly work out if we think a halves combination of Latu and Javon will work, or are they both better suited to playing 5/8 which would mean a highly talented halfback would be required.
Sandon Smith will highly likely be available also for those who ideally want a slightly older and more experienced halfback, but as good as what Sandon is, I think Coby Black has more upside.
Ethan Sanders has agreed to one more year extension at canberra end of 2028

Coby Black is signed until end of 2028

they will have a stockpile of halves in canberra.

Hudson Young looks like he is on the move though.

we simply must get rid of Douhie he is not a 6 or a 7
 
I think Teddy will return and play fullback for the Tiger's and win another Clive Churchill medal before Black comes to the Tiger's to play 7
Has he signed yet O, seems like the Roosters are shedding a few players and I for one would love to see Teddy come home !
I know - the old man’s dreaming !
 
Back
Top