Jake Simpkin #242

Given that Da Silva was in the squad, I'd suggest Simpkin's time is getting shorter.

I think he's a solid option. But given we have only solid options in the halves, we need more from the #9.

Simpkin would probably fit a team like the Broncos or even the Titans. My instinct was to suggest the Dolphins as well. Either way, he holds value. But he was at the club at the wrong time.

Rua could act as the bridge between Api & Da Silva, as he also holds value at #13 if required.
Exactly. Like Joffa, Simpkin & Kepaoa are 2 players on contract who are, sorry to use this word, expendable at the right offer. But we have to start recruiting to fill our top 17 & depth holes.

I think we made the right choice around Simpkin and Liddle... but yeah, on borrowed time.

Has a few positives to his game but another one who hasn't seem to really developed much.
Have you taken any notice of the minutes he has been given in his 10 games this year , the club has done a terrible job on his development .

Yeah, that's been noted.

Like, i said... I think he's talented.
I wouldn't write him off, think he has a future in the game, just likely not with us. Long term.
Trouble is they wont let him go

Latest posts

Members online

Back