James Tedesco Signs with Roosters [Official]

@ said:
So who's going to the game on Sunday to cheer on the 'Big 4'?

I'm gonna go purely to hear the reception they get during the team announcement.

@ said:

I'll be going to cheer on Nofoaluma, Chee Kam, Brooks and Aloiai. They've shown where their loyalty lies and have earned it.

Mixed emotions. I'm happy it's over so we can move on but gutted in that another season is over before it's started. And how can you support and cheer blokes that don't want to be there

I'm not that fussed to be honest with all what's happening .
I haven't had any real emotion for this club for years .
Used to ride the highs and lows and wear the heart on the sleeve …..
But these days it's just ...Meh .

Reading all this hysteria reminds me of that scene in The Departed (amazing movie) where Jack Nicholson asks the guy at the bar how his mother is. The guy says "she's on the way out". Jack replies "we all are, act accordingly".

@ said:
@ said:

I'll be going to cheer on Nofoaluma, Chee Kam, Brooks and Aloiai. They've shown where their loyalty lies and have earned it.

I am looking forward to our fearless leader plodding out and his special time post-match joking with his Bulldog BFF's after a WT loss. Would be even more magic if Uncles Isaac and Benny lead the team out. Fans would really appreciate it!

A waste of $500 in membership fees this year…after 7 straight years am seriously reconsidering auto renewal option.....

Pretty upsetting to be honest.
Wish him well (to a degree) and don't begrudge him the move. He'll defo put in for the rest of the year.
I'd comment on the roosters and Politis but willow would get upset with my swearing.

https://twitter.com/bryceegibbs/status/855012787201875968

@ said:
A waste of $500 in membership fees this year…after 7 straight years am seriously reconsidering auto renewal option.....

At least next year you will be spending money to watch players who actually want to be here, unlike this year.

@ said:
Is it just me or are there other who don't understand how tedesco is as good as gone

According to reports,
Roosters- Their offer is below ours OR are yet to formally table an offer depending on which reports you believe.
Bulldogs-Have reportedly signed woods and channel seven just reported Foran too. Surely even if they shed players they simply can't afford Tedesco, Woods and Foran on million dollar contracts.
Tigers- Have formally offered tedesco a million dollar deal. If he doesn't accept this, than his only offer will be from the roosters who since have no competition will offer Tedesco significantly less than what the tigers have

Isn't financially smarter by quite a lot for Tedesco to sign with us? This doesn't even consider Tedesco being able to play with his mates or the fact that he's a junior.

So what is it that I'm missing? Can someone help me out??

No doubt they will do what we did with Tedesco and find TPA's at a latter stage

@ said:

You'd have been better off buying $500 worth of grog and peeing it up the wall .
I haven't been a member since JT was appointed and I can't see myself signing up in the near future .
Foxtels enough ATM !

@ said:
Its all good. Were armed with 4mill + now. Well be better for it

yeah maybe renewing members will be given a discount with some of that money :smiley:

@ said:
Wish him well (to a degree) and don't begrudge him the move. He'll defo put in for the rest of the year.
I'd comment on the roosters and Politis but willow would get upset with my swearing.

Nice one Bryce, didn't the WT offer more than the Rorters for Ted? The salary sombrero strikes again.

@ said:
@ said:
Tedesco will stay I reckon, big feeling.

How many times have you had him on and off the bus. Hope you are right mate, would really shove one up uncle Nick and the chooks who are use to getting their own way.

Has he actually bought a ticket or is he just getting off one bus and on to the next to avoid the inspector.

Never ever thought teddy would leave. I'm still hoping rottfield has got bad info

@ said:

You're kidding aren't you. No one is begrudging him moving on - its just the gutless way he has gone about it

@ said:
Never ever thought teddy would leave. I'm still hoping rottfield has got bad info

Rothfield has a library full of bad info or outright lies, but he may just have got this one right

Back