James Tedesco Signs with Roosters [Official]

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
According to Luke Ricketson is a done deal at the roosters

Link?

Minichiello on NRL Tonight wasn't talking like that.

On NRL Tonight Hooper put it to Minichiello that the Roosters were going hard to get Tedesco but Mini replied, " I wouldn't say that but if he wanted to come to the Roosters they would certainly look at it" I have paraphrased the quote but it is essentially correct. Hooper replied that Tedesco would look great in a Roosters jumper.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
According to Luke Ricketson is a done deal at the roosters

Link?

Minichiello on NRL Tonight wasn't talking like that.

On NRL Tonight Hooper put it to Minichiello that the Roosters were going hard to get Tedesco but Mini replied, " I wouldn't say that but if he wanted to come to the Roosters they would certainly look at it" I have paraphrased the quote but it is essentially correct. Hooper replied that Tedesco would look great in a Roosters jumper.

Poor excuse for a fan Hooper

I think today is the first day that I actually do not care about any rumours. I can finally say I am over it and do not care one way or the other what they do. Never thought I would ever say that about Tedesco but it is what it is.

@ said:
Hooper thinks Tedesco would look great in Red White and Blue…

I am pretty sure Teddy's junior club (Camden Rams) jerseys were red, white & blue

Link: file:///Users/jsmallin/Desktop/JT.png

@ said:
I think today is the first day that I actually do not care about any rumours. I can finally say I am over it and do not care one way or the other what they do. Never thought I would ever say that about Tedesco but it is what it is.

We are on the same page . A week ago i thought he was not going anywhere then i heard his interview and i thought his outer here .
I think this has become a process where when you hear of a loved one or friend with Terminal illness and at 1st it hits you hard but slowly you learn to except what is about to unfold…..not a nice example i know but i've learn to except that Teddy and Woods are out of here and you know what ? i'm at the point where i don't give a Rats .

@ said:
@ said:

We are on the same page . A week ago i thought he was not going anywhere then i heard his interview and i thought his outer here .
I think this has become a process where when you hear of a loved one or friend with Terminal illness and at 1st it hits you hard but slowly you learn to except what is about to unfold…..not a nice example i know but i've learn to except that Teddy and Woods are out of here and you know what ? i'm at the point where i don't give a Rats .

You know what, that's what exactly what I thought after I posted. It may sound extreme, but it does feel like a sick relative who is on their deathbed. It's like you grieve before they even pass and once they do, it feels like a relief and can you can start moving on with your life. Obviously not as painful as losing a relative, but you get the idea. It's the same process.

I wouldn't be surprised if they both stay here. I think it's just about the money and I can't see too many clubs offering more than us.

The only issue is that at the moment I get the impression their manager wants them to leave and is going to do his best to get them contracts equal or close to what we are offering.

I'd take Woods contract off the table and let him go.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

You know what, that's what exactly what I thought after I posted. It may sound extreme, but it does feel like a sick relative who is on their deathbed. It's like you grieve before they even pass and once they do, it feels like a relief and can you can start moving on with your life. Obviously not as painful as losing a relative, but you get the idea. It's the same process.

Wow, you guys are comparing death to football contracts.

I read a lot of posts and rarely make comments but you guys seriously need some perspective on life.

@ said:

Why would he say that, what kind of idiot Tigers "supporter" does this Hooper claim to be.

Done with him, he can join Rothfield and Weedler on my "never ever read, not even if doing so would avoid certain death" list.

@ said:
@ said:

Why would he say that, what kind of idiot Tigers "supporter" does this Hooper claim to be.

Done with him, he can join Rothfield and Weedler on my "never ever read, not even if doing so would avoid certain death" list.

I spewed a little in mouth.
By far the worst of all of this, far worse than Moses in a parra jersey, woods (who cares anymore), will be teddy in red white and blue.

I'm getting really upset by all of this, hearing Noffa now getting into the action!!!

TIGERS time for tough love, take all the contracts off the table.

@ said:
@ said:

I dunno… but after watching again i feel I have quoted Hooper incorrectly..so in fairness what he actually said was,,Tedesco would look terrific in Red White and Blue..quotes can sometimes be taken out of context..

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I dunno… but after watching again i feel I have quoted Hooper incorrectly..so in fairness what he actually said was,,Tedesco would look terrific in Red White and Blue..quotes can sometimes be taken out of context..

I am assuming this is a joke, can't quite tell.

Also why are you bothering to re-watch it?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I am assuming this is a joke, can't quite tell.

Also why are you bothering to re-watch it?

Accuracy and no joke that's what he said..

As for watching again my multiroom box is premaritally stuck on Fox League 502 and they replayed it…I love footy..

![]()

![]()
\

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Wow, you guys are comparing death to football contracts.

I read a lot of posts and rarely make comments but you guys seriously need some perspective on life.

Latest posts

Back