OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

Have you not watched nrl for the last few months?, was arguably a top 4 half during his fill in and was moved back to five eighth to accommodate for probably the best 7 since John’s
Yep. Him, TMM, and cody walker been a revelation at 7 this year
 
Your being silly now. Or you didn't read everything I wrote.

Your arguing for Latu to play 7 by saying Luai isn't currently playing 7, even though he has played it the past 6 weeks or so. Well Latu isn't playing 7 either. In fact he barely has his entire life. The push for Latu at 7 with that train of thought isn't making sense to me.
The fact is luai is coming here to play 7 and that’s where he will be playing
 
The fact is luai is coming here to play 7 and that’s where he will be playing
That’s the current plan, however, he’s not coming to an origin like team and after a few games Benji may need to find a way to give him more space and time? I’m very much looking forward to seeing how Luai changes the team dynamics. Our pack currently don’t look after our 7 like the Panthers pack does, and Luai will demand that.
 
I wish I could see Luai as the 2nd coming of JC, really do but I’ve seen it all before, we get a promise of things to come and it never works out the way we planned.
Panthers won a GF in 2020, so we think it’s a good idea to bolster our lagging leadership stocks by recruiting their captain on a solid contract. Expectations were at an all time high at Tiger town, then he wins a spoon in 2022.
 
It all starts in preseason and IMO When Laui turns up.

If he waits until he is required to then I am concerned but I am confident he will do a Stephen C and start early to see the standard.

We WILL have some better players here plus more games for the youngest under their belt. BUT we need to be much fitter as a team to handle the bad calls and stay in games.
 
Those expecting Luai to turn up early November to get us back in shape; quoted to be heading to England with Samoa at the end of the year. I would expect that means he would start with us in January?
 
Those expecting Luai to turn up early November to get us back in shape; quoted to be heading to England with Samoa at the end of the year. I would expect that means he would start with us in January?
That's all good though. Critta played for samoa last year after NRL season finished and still arrived early for Dogs training. Most of the main key players for NRL teams don't arrive until the 3rd week of November and even as late as December. The young guys are the ones who usually start early November
 
Back
Top