BAGNF05
Well-known member
Not arguing that, I don’t think they want a wet track though.Very high quality game, without Nathan Cleary also. They will be alright and make a prelim at minimum
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not arguing that, I don’t think they want a wet track though.Very high quality game, without Nathan Cleary also. They will be alright and make a prelim at minimum
Can we at least wait until he pulls on the jersey !Brisbane has been great in defence but Luai has controlled the game. He's one of the best signings the WTs have made ever.
Precisely Hal!Can we at least wait until he pulls on the jersey !
Reminds me of the old chestnut:Precisely Hal!
I like to stay positive while testing negative like most of us, but it’s unfair to think he can correct the earth’s axis without having time to adjust to our pace. As an example, think about Harry Grant’s season with us.
Wait for what? The best halfback in the game and you're not happy! Has Koroisau delivered anything but his best efforts at WTs? Do you expect anything less than professionalism and high performance from Luai? Turuva as well. I am sure if the club signed half a dozen top players you would find a reason to be a downer.Can we at least wait until he pulls on the jersey !
Luai just had another outstanding game for the Panthers and you cannot be happy we have signed perhaps our best signing of all time. Rather than adjusting to our pace, I understood that the reason to bring in these players from professional systems was to adjust our training and play to the standards of the systems of the high performing clubs!Precisely Hal!
I like to stay positive while testing negative like most of us, but it’s unfair to think he can correct the earth’s axis without having time to adjust to our pace. As an example, think about Harry Grant’s season with us.
I’m happy that he’s signed with us, but that’s all he’s done with us so far as I can see, unless you can point to something I’ve missed?Luai just had another outstanding game for the Panthers and you cannot be happy we have signed perhaps our best signing of all time. Rather than adjusting to our pace, I understood that the reason to bring in these players from professional systems was to adjust our training and play to the standards of the systems of the high performing clubs!
Can we at least wait until he pulls on the jersey !
He has, but have you noticed how less effective he’s becoming? He’s no longer an 80min player. He’s working himself to a standstill. He’s defensively less effective than he was at Penrith.Wait for what? The best halfback in the game and you're not happy! Has Koroisau delivered anything but his best efforts at WTs? Do you expect anything less than professionalism and high performance from Luai? Turuva as well. I am sure if the club signed half a dozen top players you would find a reason to be a downer.
That's usually about the time they turn to shit. 🤣Can we at least wait until he pulls on the jersey !
It is likely that Luai and Turuva will come to WTs with another premiership behind them. I know each to their own but what club wouldn't like Luai in their ranks!
Plenty on here were stating that they didn't like Luai or want him at WT and that he was riding on the coattails of the chin. It was objectively crazy to me at the time based on both club and representative performance, yet it was still rampant until he became a realistic target.
Time always tells, though I think that it is reasonable to state that Jarome is at least potentially the best WT signing thus far, if not the best. He will be arriving at a competitive knowledge and physical prime point similar to that of Gareth Ellis, and a few years younger than Koroisau.
His best attributes are as a leader, who not only directs his side, but also has that follow me mentality.
No, I’m excited but to say “he’s one of the best buys we’ve ever made” imo is a little premature. I expect a lot from all our signings but until he plays for us none of us can make any grandiose statements.Wait for what? The best halfback in the game and you're not happy! Has Koroisau delivered anything but his best efforts at WTs? Do you expect anything less than professionalism and high performance from Luai? Turuva as well. I am sure if the club signed half a dozen top players you would find a reason to be a downer.
I just hope he isn't another Adam Blair signingNo, I’m excited but to say “he’s one of the best buys we’ve ever made” imo is a little premature. I expect a lot from all our signings but until he plays for us none of us can make any grandiose statements.
Absolute competitor. Exactly what we need. Could actually use 3 or 4 more blokes like him.Give him the possession we had in the first half and we probably score more than 12 points. I’ve been really impressed with how he’s stood up and taken charge with Cleary out. His play making of late has been top level.
Whilst his record at Penrith is very strong he needs to adapt to a whole different set up with us. Let’s hope that it all works coz we need him to be a star !I just hope he isn't another Adam Blair signing
I just hope he isn't another Adam Blair signing