BAGNF05
Well-known member
Wayne factorMakes sense I might just do that limit the risk a bit. I also like Souths for the wooden spoon crazy odds imo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wayne factorMakes sense I might just do that limit the risk a bit. I also like Souths for the wooden spoon crazy odds imo
Experts predicting us to be 14th or so on the ladder. I personally feel we'll do better then that.Although UTT, the current $3 to make the 8 is not getting me overly motivated.
I had us at 24-1 the year Raiders beat us in the last rd at Leichhardt, pricks.Makes sense I might just do that limit the risk a bit. I also like Souths for the wooden spoon crazy odds imo
Might be a copyright thing?But why not on our website
I knew someone would respond to that , should have known it would be you M !how long does your average wee take Hal ? lol,better than staring at the wall i suppose
Just pay someone to rock up and paint completely over it probably with cheers from the crowd.That's the worst face on a mural I have seen in ages.
We should create a petition to have it fixed.
Sure, it was him who helped get Tyrell over the line.Romey like Benji are our best recruitment assets.
Family first, building cultureSure, it was him who helped get Tyrell over the line.
He’s our JL for at least a season.
A position that low will be on the coaching staff and will cost them.Experts predicting us to be 14th or so on the ladder. I personally feel we'll do better than that.
Probably predicting low because of all the spoons T if we have another bad season after all the good things that happened over the off season it will be like a bomb went off in here mate devastation praying we are fighting for a finals spot that should keep everyone happy.A position that low will be on the coaching staff and will cost them.
Our roster is good enough to compete with the periphery of the 8.
If they gel quickly and stay healthy, they might even sneak in.
Lol sorry T still a while to go unfortunately.My god I hate this type of shit….when does the footy start?
Can't say that I'm one for that Jedi type of shit.My god I hate this type of shit….when does the footy start?