OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

Think it's heaps better waiting another year demps. We still need time to weed out a few more players and give the halves the year to audition to partner him. Think if he comes this year with our current backline he will be on a hiding to nothing. In 12 months with Richardson and Benji working togeather we will have a much more rounded squad that will help him do his thing a lot better.
Agreed. Better for 25.

Well done WT and thanks to Luai for the show of faith in WT direction, team build and the vision of Marshall and the coaching team.

We can build something together and Luai finally gets to step out of the Cleary shadow- both halfback and coach.

All the best players are hated by opposition fans.... Reggie McMediocrity doesn't cause a Ripple among opposing fans as he's no threat
Yep, completely agree. I have said before (not sure if it was on this forum) that the things people hate about Luai as an opposition supporter, the supporters of his team will love. I'm confident the same will apply here with Luai. He is a proven winner and has a self confessed chip on his shoulder. He likes to prove people wrong, and there is a lot of doubt out there when it comes to his ability to run and manage a team. I think he has it in him, and has some good support around him, particularly in Api and Benji. I'm expecting him to shine in Tigers colours.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, he‘s got no fear. Thats a good thing.
Plenty of confidence or 'arrogance' if you want to call it that. Arrogance can be a bad thing for complacency (taking opposition easy) but with the constant motivation from haters I don't think JL will fall into that as it will constantly remind him he is under pressure and willing to prove a point

Who gives a royal F what Bulldogs or anybody else for that matter on our clubs signing.

A step in the right direction that is all that truly matters.

West Tigers Forever and F the doubters

Brooks: just looking forward to having fun, this will take the pressure off, this team can help me win, so many good players in the team will help my game.

Luai: want responsibility, want to prove myself, performance so far has been based on hard work, want my own team, want to challenge myself, since organising Samoa in world cup I've thirsted for that ownership again.

Just words, but definitely reflects their involvement and control of teams.

Back