OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - Official

Well, what an outstanding day to be a Tigers supporter.
I for one was nervous about the Dogs and losing him like past players and its shows we were not a clear lock as some suggested but got the deal done. What a relief and well done to Benji and team..

I was unsure about him calling his own PC but that was a masterstroke when you look back. It puts all the media in their place and gives them a chance to ask any questions so they cannot make rubbish up for "Click bait articles".
Made is clear this was the only time he would be discussing it and once finish he was all about Panthers in 2024 and I like that for all parties involved.

Now moving forward, he was very impressive in his PC and could have easily taken the easy path and go to Dogs and play with mates. But No he chooses us so he could make his own path and clearly he wants to work hard to get results and not just come here for the money.

Hard for the media to beat up on him now or Tigers after this.

IMO he will be a Hugh success and I can see him been a Captain of the club and doing massive things in the junior ranks and community.

Well Done to the club 👏👏👏

Well, what an outstanding day to be a Tigers supporter.
I for one was nervous about the Dogs and losing him like past players and its shows we were not a clear lock as some suggested but got the deal done. What a relief and well done to Benji and team..

I was unsure about him calling his own PC but that was a masterstroke when you look back. It puts all the media in their place and gives them a chance to ask any questions so they cannot make rubbish up for "Click bait articles".
Made is clear this was the only time he would be discussing it and once finish he was all about Panthers in 2024 and I like that for all parties involved.

Now moving forward, he was very impressive in his PC and could have easily taken the easy path and go to Dogs and play with mates. But No he chooses us so he could make his own path and clearly he wants to work hard to get results and not just come here for the money.

Hard for the media to beat up on him now or Tigers after this.

IMO he will be a Hugh success and I can see him been a Captain of the club and doing massive things in the junior ranks and community.

Well Done to the club 👏👏👏
While i agree with most of your sentiments, lets wait and see how things pan out when he eventually gets here !

Brooks: just looking forward to having fun, this will take the pressure off, this team can help me win, so many good players in the team will help my game.

Luai: want responsibility, want to prove myself, performance so far has been based on hard work, want my own team, want to challenge myself, since organising Samoa in world cup I've thirsted for that ownership again.

Just words, but definitely reflects their involvement and control of teams.
Im betting on Jerome Luai to grab a game by the balls as apposed to going missing or taking a hit up.

Almost the Same Salary, I know which one I want

100% JL

I think Luai is an underrated defender.

Plays with some spark in attack too.
Smart player.

Wish he was coming this year though.
Keep repeating myself but desperately want him this year.

I mean he and Sezer with that pack is finals.

The momentum will be huge.

And his influence off the bat with a similar type of young player in Fainu is incalculable.

Naden, Staines and Api will get a second wind.

To'a might even look a gun.

Keep repeating myself but desperately want him this year.

I mean he and Sezer with that pack is finals.

The momentum will be huge.

And his influence off the bat with a similar type of young player in Fainu is incalculable.

Naden, Staines and Api will get a second wind.

To'a might even look a gun.
He’s not coming this year.

What a truly impressive young bloke.
As Richo said ...'you won't meet a better person than JL'.
If he can really get Us going starting in 2025, I reckon he could be the NRL's 1st billionaire, not only through playing, but the marketing opportunities that will flow his way, and then flow on to WT's.
We could 'all' be on the edge of something maybe too big and too exciting to imagine :D.
Please 🙏, please 🙏, please 🙏 stay fit thru 2024 Jerome.

Turbo is sadly past it. Latrell is too lazy to play fullback at NRL level, let alone origin. Slater would easily target him
Yea, but remember Greg Ingles was a very lazy origin center for a few games.
He would literally disappear....

Then catch that intercept and end up scoring 3 tries.

Latrell can do that too. I would prefer him not at fullback but at Center and use him as a strike weapon.

Back