Jarome Luai - Official

From Pratten Park, Lidcombe & sadly Leichhardt Oval, the Wests Tigers need to move on. There can only be one future, sustainable home for the WESTS TIGERS and that is Campbelltown. This is where the bulk of the juniors come from. The NSW Government needs to invest in this growth area and upgrade the current stadium. Train in Concord, play all our home games at Campbelltown. BTW, why do we lose a home game in magic round to the Dolphins? Then a few weeks later we play the Dolphins at Suncorp!!!!!!!
We give it away every year

Eh, I don’t care
Yeah...OK

Your right. However the offer to Munster was around 1.5million. So bigger yeah, bigger cost.
But let me say this. Munster may be more of an instinctive player but I reckon Luai has more composure and control in his game which benefits to what we want to achieve in getting a dominating playmaker to lead our team.

I reckon Luai would be a lot more comfortable, and a better fit here than Munster

Hope he finishes on a the back of a good year with Penrith because no doubt all eyes will be on him. When you sign a massive contract there is no escaping the critiquing.

I remember when the club lost Te Maire Martin, one of the Panthers fans suggested we should sign Luai as his path was blocked.

Better late than never!

From Pratten Park, Lidcombe & sadly Leichhardt Oval, the Wests Tigers need to move on. There can only be one future, sustainable home for the WESTS TIGERS and that is Campbelltown. This is where the bulk of the juniors come from. The NSW Government needs to invest in this growth area and upgrade the current stadium. Train in Concord, play all our home games at Campbelltown. BTW, why do we lose a home game in magic round to the Dolphins? Then a few weeks later we play the Dolphins at Suncorp!!!!!!!
Never never never , Campbelltown is a dump
Leichhardt oval might be a dump too but it is where we play
Our best footy and we get more packed houses , play where u get the greatest support , that’s Leichhardt oval

I wonder if Benji will follow the WT tradition of sorts and make the new guy captain? Funny thing is, it may even work this time?

Staff online

Back