Jarome luai

Okay, firstly, NO! Just no. It's painful enough being a tigers supporter.

He may be talented in that team, but he already yells at his team mates for his own mistakes and he plays for the best team this decade by a mile. Imagine how he'd be at the worst?!

Secondly, I'm gonna be the dick who points it out...

The guy's name is everywhere practically every day, so if you're going to start a thread about him at least spell his name correctly. It's Jarome Luai. *

* Usually I precede being a dick by saying "I'm sorry,but...", but I didn't this time.

I hate the turd but by jingo he was good last night.
If it were true and he is the mystery Origin player Buzz mentioned, you'd have to have huge respect for him being up for the challenge to prove himself without his Penrith mates around.
He’s in the best side of the last 25 years. Throw him in a side like ours and things change.

Joined up and waited 3 and half years to make a post. Interesting timing to finally make one.
When I saw the user name at first I thought it was "Fecal" so my immediate thought was that it was shit. :ROFLMAO:

Not meaning to offend the poster or his user name in any way, just one of those things that came to mind immediately thinking it was a dodgy new user created on the day, not realising at first it was 3 and a half years go until you posted it.

For someone everyone loves to hate his team mates seem to love him. Id take him 100% - but like others before in this calibre - don't believe we are any chance.
A lot of the hate directed towards Luai is media spin. They jump on every little thing he does. The media love to bring down people that appear to have a bit of confidence in themselves.

Wooden spoon 2 years in a row. We need to pay overs.

He is a competitor and likely to be a 3time premiership winner.

Not arguing we need to pay overs, but 1.4m? I reckon his biggest offer from another club would be around 800k, maybe 900k. No way we need to pay 500k more then any other bidder

A lot of the hate directed towards Luai is media spin. They jump on every little thing he does. The media love to bring down people that appear to have a bit of confidence in themselves.
Partly true but he would need a haircut before he came to us. Hope they show him the barber shop in the CoE 🤣
Don’t want to fill the club with too many gangsta brothers !

Partly true but he would need a haircut before he came to us. Hope they show him the barber shop in the CoE 🤣
Don’t want to fill the club with too many gangsta brothers !
Explain the gangsta brothers thing to me? I've seen it with Manly too but don't get it

Hahaha, no way anyone pays 1.4m a year. Even we aren't that stupid
Honestly, the right player and I would say yes.

DCE 3 years ago for a 4 year contract. 1.4M. DONE.

Payne Haas, No.. 1.2M yes. He is a massive front row difference yet were not really lacking there.

Hey we were going to pay 1.4M for Mitchell Moses! Cameron Munster maybe, but I don't think he is worth 1.4m

Staff online

Back