Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 😲...do people really do that.
Just shows how important it is to be a bit careful/mindful of what you say and who you are talking to.

Gnr...put people that annoy you 'for whatever reason' on IGNORE.
Don't tell anyone else, but I have 12 on IGNORE atm, as I've been 'sucked in' to a couple of conversations that I wasn't happy with.
There's absolutely no reason to get into an argument with anyone...unless you choose to.
No arguments make for a much happier Forum experience, for me at least.
1703370564519.png

Whilst I get ignoring people who troll or are abusive , that’s fine . I don’t understand ignoring people because you don’t like thier opinion or some really lame reason like that .
Why participate on a forum where it’s inevitable to speak with people who are absolutely nothing like you ? Even if thier opinion is the absolute worst in your eyes .
If you have 12 people blocked , that says more about you and your own lack of being reasonable than those 12 people . 1 ,2 , maybe even 4 . But 12 ? Like I said that more reflects on how rigid you are to your opinions ,and no real desire to actually converse with anyone . You just want an echo chamber .
I rarely block anyone . Even Tucker who we’ve had running battles for the last few months is still there. Because some of the things he says are actually pretty insightful , and not in line with my own usual thinking .
Just my opinion .
Have we got any news yet on this signing or what ? I think the natives are a bit restless …

Whilst I get ignoring people who troll or are abusive , that’s fine . I don’t understand ignoring people because you don’t like thier opinion or some really lame reason like that .
Why participate on a forum where it’s inevitable to speak with people who are absolutely nothing like you ? Even if thier opinion is the absolute worst in your eyes .
If you have 12 people blocked , that says more about you and your own lack of being reasonable than those 12 people . 1 ,2 , maybe even 4 . But 12 ? Like I said that more reflects on how rigid you are to your opinions ,and no real desire to actually converse with anyone . You just want an echo chamber .
I rarely block anyone . Even Tucker who we’ve had running battles for the last few months is still there. Because some of the things he says are actually pretty insightful , and not in line with my own usual thinking .
Just my opinion .
Have we got any news yet on this signing or what ? I think the natives are a bit restless …
I’m only at two. One for his spamming, the other for his irrational anger and personal insults that he dishes out in response to the most mundane, inoffensive posts.

^^^^ Found GNRs 4th account
Lol, this is actually TIGERPOWER but I can’t get into my account (mods help if possible) and definitely no link to GNR at alllllll. I actually have had many run ins with GNR and insaneink over the years because of the very thing that is happening to him right now.

Just my opinion .
FYI
If you block someone and someone comments on it you can click on it and it will open up just for that post
It’s easy to unblock aswell

Surely they know right? The CEO himself has claimed that Luai has signed with another club.
Makes sense, not during Christmas but before the new year. Thought clubs were breaking during the Christmas and New Years break?
Didn't ask why Friday specifically but it's most likely because it's the last working day before New Year and journos are on holidays. Probably a smart date to do it

Didn't ask why Friday specifically but it's most likely because it's the last working day before New Year and journos are on holidays. Probably a smart date to do it

Luia hasn’t set foot in the Panthers camp since he announced to his team mates he is going to the Tigers…

Its nice of him to still be keeping the Panthers admin staff in the loop of his movements with another club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back