Joe Ofahengaue #240

Joffa on SEN this morning, Was discussing the fact he's free to chat after November 1st for 2024

Interestingly, He made mention he was looking forward to sharing the new facilities with Api and Isaiah next year....

I've heard mention here that he hasn't triggered his option for next year... Seem to be some conjecture weather he was here or not.

I understood it was a mutual option?
and I was of the believe, A mutual option can be triggered by either Party - It doesn't need to be triggered by both....

Maybe we've triggered it and he's already here for 23?

Joffa on SEN this morning, Was discussing the fact he's free to chat after November 1st for 2024

Interestingly, He made mention he was looking forward to sharing the new facilities with Api and Isaiah next year....

I've heard mention here that he hasn't triggered his option for next year... Seem to be some conjecture weather he was here or not.

and I was of the believe, A mutual option can be triggered by either Party - It doesn't need to be triggered by both....

Going to be honest I would of been happy if he left last season but he has really turned it around. Actually turned out to be the leader we needed.

MO PO CO hope it’s easy to understand.

Joffa is a very physical human. He is capable of rising to big occasions hence why he has been in SOO.
He would be awesome in a better pack.

With a mutual option, both parties must agree to the existing terms for the option to be activated. If not, they are welcome to renegotiate at that point for different terms, a discontinuation or an extension.

Joffa is a great player and has stood up well above most in our team this year , very rear he plays bad this season and is a must going forward , he is physical and a leader , good for the young guys , we need to add a hard edge prop that goes forward as I think with Papai and Blore , Pole we solid

Apologies guys for starting a new Joffa thing, still finding my feet here. Didn’t mean to create more bloated threads.
Was just trying to congratulate Joffa on 150.

Back