Joe Ofahengaue #240

CC I agree with your comments re Stef. He has the makings of a very good no 8 but can’t agree re Joffa.
Seems like a solid journeyman to me who jumped at the chance for some security when it was out to him.
Hope you are telling me i told you so in 23 but apart from being a good clubman does nothing to get me excited.
I thought he held his head high in what was a tragic team effort this year. I think if the boys lift to a higher standard he will be in the thick of it.
I did say at the start of the season that Gildart will be a gem 🤪

Captain for next year?
One of the five for sure...nah just jokin.
He's a pretty calm sort of fella with a mean streak if that makes sense.
If not captain, I'm sure Stef and co will listen to him.
When I had a chat with him, he asked more questions of me than I of him. Pretty quiet fella and he seemed to lead a lot of the boys in the banter with fans, experience showed.

I thought he held his head high in what was a tragic team effort this year. I think if the boys lift to a higher standard he will be in the thick of it.
I did say at the start of the season that Gildart will be a gem 🤪
It's not as bad as the following prediction on Mbye.

Best purchase the club has made i think. He has the skill to fill in the halfs if required also but a classy fb. Hopefully he keeps it his own.

Best purchase the club has made i think. He has the skill to fill in the halfs if required also but a classy fb. Hopefully he keeps it his own.

You forgot to mention who wrote that Lauren ?
Could be some good ammunition 🤣

Who said this in the following posts 🤣🤣🤣

"Absolutely.
As long as Brooks is locked in long term".

I like his motor. Just keeps going Through the middle. Very solid NRL level middle forward. Not a top line prop next tier down. A step up from Nathan Brown imo. Every team needs plenty of middles. For too long when injuries strike we play reserve grades in the middle. Is mobile and can play lock but most teams have a more creative ball players they now.

I am so pleased that i made no fawning comments about him in that thread although i am sure some of the people who did would be mortified by their poor judgment

He's a fit hombre and not too old. Has representative footy experience. I still dont think we've seen the best of him.
Now that we have at least 2 better forwards in our pack than last season, he will benefit from that for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Back