Josh Aloiai

@ said:
Along w Twal and The Huth are going to bring success back to our club.

All three are smart, tough and respectable young blokes. The future is bright.

…and the experienced heads of Matulino, McQueen, Taylor, Grant and Lawrence to guide them. Can't wait for next season.

Aloiai is looking fit and strong already. Cant wait to see him go around next year and keep on improving. Still only a pup as well.

He'll probably have one more fight soon, then hopefully get a crack at Gallen in NRL Fight for Life.

@ said:
Josh was 10 years old when we last won in 2005\. Gee that time has gone fast!

This side has aged many of us LT :laughing:

Be nice to have a relaxed laid back Top 4 season :pray:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Josh was 10 years old when we last won in 2005\. Gee that time has gone fast!

This side has aged many of us LT :laughing:

Be nice to have a relaxed laid back Top 4 season :pray:

Be nice to win the comp

Na I was drunk for a week the first time. Kidneys couldnt take another bashing ?

Going well but we need him to step it up another notch if we're to be a chance in 2018\. This kid has the potential to become a real leader in this side, I'd like to see him improve further.

I hope Cleary is super turboing his motor for 2018 , the more quality minutes he can churn out the better for our chances

@ said:
He'll probably have one more fight soon, then hopefully get a crack at Gallen in NRL Fight for Life.

If he gets a crack at Gallen he'll have 90% of league fans supporting him.

Its funny, I like our front row stocks for next year but lament our back row options. If Aloiai, & Huth get going this year, they may be a revelation.

@ said:
Its funny, I like our front row stocks for next year but lament our back row options. If Aloiai, & Huth get going this year, they may be a revelation.

I think our backrow will be fine. Taylor on one edge or even up the middle solves one spot. If Taylor plays at lock we may have a small backrow with McQueen and Lawrence on the edges but it could work. I'm assuming like most on here that Eisenhuth will play at lock and Taylor on the right edge. That leaves McQueen or Lawrence on the left edge and they should do a good job.

Aloiai and Sue as reserves can add some impact. If we play Taylor at lock and Aloiai on the edge I think the balance isn't as good but it could also work.

We have heaps of options across the park now.

@ said:
@ said:

If he gets a crack at Gallen he'll have 90% of league fans supporting him.

In sinners and saints this week, it mentions that the club has asked him to stop boxing.

More I think about it -

Eisenhuth at lock, Aloia and McQueen starting with ET starting at hooker for 20 minutes before Liddle comes on. Then on the Bench Twal, Sue, Lawrence (masters starting in the centres) and Liddle

@ said:
More I think about it -

Eisenhuth at lock, Aloia and McQueen starting with ET starting at hooker for 20 minutes before Liddle comes on. Then on the Bench Twal, Sue, Lawrence (masters starting in the centres) and Liddle

Thinking something similar with Taylor. Josh to start and finish the game as an impact player. Taylor plays eighty and is our everywhere man.

@ said:
@ said:
More I think about it -

Thinking something similar with Taylor. Josh to start and finish the game as an impact player. Taylor plays eighty and is our everywhere man.

x3
That would give us a big versatile pack.

Latest posts

Back