Justin Matamua #259

Enjoy the dream while you can Justin because by the time the fulltime whistle goes it will have turned into your worse nightmare
What a turn around to go from being a member of an all conquering team to become one of the vanquished.

Hope the boys prove me to be wrong, but worst case scenario it could end up being a great test of character and loyalty for the young bloke.

Hope he proves to be just one of many talents we uncover and go on to develop but the real challenge will be keeping them long term.

Not a chance

Debuting in the NRL no matter who you play for is a huge honour / achievement

Congrats to the kid
Oh I am happy for him

Hope he does really well

I just have a feeling pawwa will run up a cricket score and he will spend all his time on the field tackling without much help from the rest of the mob

What a turn around to go from being a member of an all conquering team to become one of the vanquished.

Hope the boys prove me to be wrong, but worst case scenario it could end up being a great test of character and loyalty for the young bloke.

Hope he proves to be just one of many talents we uncover and go on to develop but the real challenge will be keeping them long term.
Let's hope the team show some balls a n make his debut a memorable one

Me too downvoted...he'll hopefully make us better,and will always be proud of his debut
I'm hoping for a great debut too

I hope he plays his guts out

I just think his debut will be spoiled by a cricket score against us and a lack of heart shown by his team mates

Pawwa will turn it on this week and we will fold like a deck of cards

Good I hope I just jinxed pawwa

Back