Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfpack maybe- Khoder Nasser Sonny Bill / Mundine Crazy money floating around over there. Nothing much to prove here.

@WT2K said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076412) said:
Latrell and Walker both asking for too much according to the clubs that know them best.

Common denominator? Matt Rose.

Watch for Wighton to go thru the same very soon.
https://twitter.com/macktruck81/status/1191637713876709376?s=19

Walker is a well above average creative player, but has basically failed badly in finals AND origin.......and you need to have excelled in those games to ask for 800.

He has a strong link with Madge and, honestly, he is the one guy I am dreading we might sign.

@Don_Kershane Sonny Bill to sign with Wolfpack for 10 million for 2yrs apparently...

@ElleryHanley said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076416) said:
@WT2K said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076412) said:
Latrell and Walker both asking for too much according to the clubs that know them best.

Common denominator? Matt Rose.

Watch for Wighton to go thru the same very soon.
https://twitter.com/macktruck81/status/1191637713876709376?s=19

Walker is a well above average creative player, but has basically failed badly in finals AND origin.......and you need to have excelled in those games to ask for 800.

He has a strong link with Madge and, honestly, he is the one guy I am dreading we might sign.

Asking 850-900 apparently. Not worth that imo. Souths only offering 650

Walker definitely ain't worth that.

Can only see Latrell at Souths. Funny everyone's dropping out after that horror showing against Tonga.

@Moh said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076421) said:

Can only see Latrell at Souths. Funny everyone's dropping out after that horror showing against Tonga.

It would be a good time to strike. We'll need to pay overs to get a bloke like that here so I'd go hard for him. He'd be drawcard.

If anyone watched his performance against Tonga you wouldn't pay him 250 a season.
His head is that big it wouldn't fit through the goal posts.

We must have learned nothing ..... If we are still considering paying any player anywhere near $1M a season ...... Particularly players like Mitchell who has both off and on field issues dogging him.

@gallagher said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076423) said:
@Moh said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076421) said:

It would be a good time to strike. We'll need to pay overs to get a bloke like that here so I'd go hard for him. He'd be drawcard.

You talking about Walker or Mitchell?

@Snake said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076418) said:
@Don_Kershane Sonny Bill to sign with Wolfpack for 10 million for 2yrs apparently...

Still living up to his rep of Money Bill I see - personally preferred Dunny Bill...🚽🧻🚿😁

![alt text](https://media2.giphy.com/media/9HQRIttS5C4Za/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2907f15992fdcd886c825db1fce5cd8f2ed2db48ab&rid=giphy.gif)

Souths were in the same boat as us before inglis. Not saying Mitchell is inglis, but he is a game breaker and if anyone can make him work, it's Madge. I'd be throwing big money at him. 2yr deal. Could we be any worse off?
What's another 2years coming 9th? Worth the risk. We're bound to eventually get one right.

I think we need to be building a tough/rounded team like the raiders, not a team that is below par with 1 or 2 superstars.

Lol yeah lets pass on the next GI...

Is zach lomax still looking for a club?

Ok I have a new wish list, how about Latrell, Addo Carr, and Brown... One can dream rite?? Lol

Chooks just painting a picture. He will re sign for a lot less than the original offer and the rest will come in paper bags. Probably the only way they can get Manau under the cap.

Don’t trust the Chooks for one minute

@supercoach said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1076440) said:
Chooks just painting a picture. He will re sign for a lot less than the original offer and the rest will come in paper bags. Probably the only way they can get Manau under the cap.

Don’t trust the Chooks for one minute

Yes just a con job by the Rorters to make it look like they are cap compliant. JWH will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back