Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Roosters position is all about Politis. Along the lines of "How dare anyone not kowtow to me after all I have done. ? I own you boy. Latrelle being disobedient was not in his plans. Nick wouldn't like losing face among his high powered cronies on the Board.

@TillLindemann said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078558) said:
How's this for a theory lol.

Tedesco has done all he can do at the Rorters and wants to return to the Tigers, who he knows are looking for a quality fullback. Rorters are forced to cut Mitchell so they can throw everything at retaining Tedesco.

Completely made up of course, but hey anything's possible.

That’s not!!

@TillLindemann said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078558) said:
How's this for a theory lol.

Tedesco has done all he can do at the Rorters and wants to return to the Tigers, who he knows are looking for a quality fullback. Rorters are forced to cut Mitchell so they can throw everything at retaining Tedesco.

Completely made up of course, but hey anything's possible.

You can get a job at the telegraph or Herald with that type of writeup 😆

@Don_Kershane said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078571) said:
The Roosters position is all about Politis. Along the lines of "How dare anyone not kowtow to me after all I have done. ? I own you boy. Latrelle being disobedient was not in his plans. Nick wouldn't like losing face among his high powered cronies on the Board.

Kind of like the idea that Latrell didnt kowtow to Politis like everyone else in the NRL not just the Roosters

@colinbh just love Corey, very unselfish and total loyalty towards West tigers. He will be doing his best to be in the 17.

Corey on the wing..... it was him who won us that game in 2018 against storm.......

Jennings would never be abkr to do that

@avocadoontoast said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078562) said:
@Russell said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078557) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078505) said:
Corey, I love you brother, but you won't give up the fullback jumper without a fight? Who you kidding son?

When do you expect LM to walk on water?

I'd be disappointed myself if Cory didn't fight for the position.

Prepare to be disappointed.

He said he would fight for the No. 1 jumper - I said I would be disappointed if he didn't fight for it.

So, why would I be disappointed Avo?

@Russell said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078606) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078562) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078505) said:
Corey, I love you brother, but you won't give up the fullback jumper without a fight? Who you kidding son?

He said he would fight for the No. 1 jumper - I said I would be disappointed if he didn't fight for it.

Because if Mitchell comes he’s playing fullback. If Madge was happy with Thompson at fullback he wouldn’t be looking to spend almost $1m a season on a new one.

@avocadoontoast said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078608) said:
@Russell said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078606) said:

Because if Mitchell comes he’s playing fullback. If Madge was happy with Thompson at fullback he wouldn’t be looking to spend almost $1m a season on a new one.

You obviously misread what I said.

I didn't say I would be disappointed if he didn't get to keep the No. 1 jumper. I said I would be disappointed if he didn't try to keep it.

At this stage he still has it - we do not have LM on our books at this moment as far as I know.

@GNR4LIFE said in [Roosters pull Mitchell’s contract offer](/post/1078560) said:

So would I but let’s face it. To use a Simpsons reference. In the episode where they have the football team and Nelson is the star, and he uses Bart as a battering ram to fend off the defence, then he turns for no reason at all, runs and tramples a kid nowhere near the play just because he could. LM is Nelson, and Thomo is the poor kid he trounced.

Yes, but who is Wendell (the kid he picks up...)

@GNR4LIFE said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1078505) said:

Yeah he is probably dreaming , but that is the EXACT attitude I would hope to see from every player in our Top 30 if they were challenged that way

@Bones He also attracts spectators through the gates which provides revenue to the Club Also we are operating below the cap limit due to the NRL matter. That just about covers his contract. $800k for him is a bargain.

I'm sorry but Thompson will be hard up keeping Brad Abbey out of the Number 1 Jersey let alone if we sign Mitchell....

@underdog said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1078671) said:
I'm sorry but Thompson will be hard up keeping Brad Abbey out of the Number 1 Jersey let alone if we sign Mitchell....

Once he gets rid of his zimmer frame and throws his crutches away UD

To use another Simpsons analogy, Thompson is Gill when he's trying to sell Homer a car. In this instance, Homer is Madge and instead of selling Madge a car, he's selling himself as a fullback. He's all but convinced Madge, when all of a sudden another salesman comes out of nowhere (Mitchell) and says ''i'll take over from here Corey'', and Thompson is like ''Come on Latrell I need this'', and Latrell is like ''uh huh....Right this way Madge''

@GNR4LIFE said in [Latrell Mitchell Contract Discussion](/post/1078681) said:
To use another Simpsons analogy, Thompson is Gill when he's trying to sell Homer a car. In this instance, Homer is Madge and instead of selling Madge a car, he's selling himself as a fullback. He's all but convinced Madge, when all of a sudden another salesman comes out of nowhere (Mitchell) and says ''i'll take over from here Corey'', and Thompson is like ''Come on Latrell I need this'', and Latrell is like ''uh huh....Right this way Madge''

I love Old Gill...."Come on I'm dancin I'm dancin".......

My question is
What do the Weststigers have to offer Mitchell?
Other than the challenge to make the top 8 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back