Let them go now

Jason83

I would let Tedesco and Woods go now if they have rejected our offers which looks highly likely. They obviously don't care about the club and don't want to be here when they reject our offers for reportedly more money.

Let them go now and replace them with some players who want the chance to play first grade at Wests Tigers.

I will find it very hard to support the team for remainder of 2017 when we have 3 players that don't want to be here.

Hopefully they embarrass Woods and publically announce that he has been striped of the captaincy.

Get players in return or play them in isp for the rest of the year..

Guthberson and Brown for Moses
Conner Watson/Mitchell and Toupou for Tedesco
Graham for Woods

Let them all go. To be bloody honest, I would rather see Rankin at FB, Hunt at 5/8 and Buchanan back at prop rn.

@ said:
Hopefully they embarrass Woods and publically announce that he has been striped of the captaincy.

If true.

Keep them here.
Give ET (C) tomorrow
If they don't put in drop them to reggies

@ said:
We have no cdepth. I dont want to give dogs rorters and eels any help

I don't care, put them in second grade. I can't support these players anymore. Could understand if we were outbidded but these players don't want to play for us. That's the only reason they're leaving.

I am in two minds as want to support rest of team and coach but will find it hard to go to games and cheer them on while we have these 3 in the team. Woods has to be stripped of captaincy tomorrow. Worse club captain of all time.

I totally agree with this Jason83\. How are these three going to react when that extra effort is needed? Rather give some others a go while Cleary gradually rebuilds the team. Not as if we're going to make the eight so why keep these blokes a day longer than we have to. Perennial forum whipping boys Lovett and Rankin, both with limited ability , will at least give 100% and want to be there. The spoiled brat, the larrikin loafer and the opportunist money grabber will now turn fans away if we hang on to them.

At least next year we won't have players that don't want to be here. Very disappointed in these players.

@ said:
I totally agree with this Jason83\. How are these three going to react when that extra effort is needed? Rather give some others a go while Cleary gradually rebuilds the team. Not as if we're going to make the eight so why keep these blokes a day longer than we have to. Perennial forum whipping boys Lovett and Rankin, both with limited ability , will at least give 100% and want to be there. The spoiled brat, the larrikin loafer and the opportunist money grabber will now turn fans away if we hang on to them.

They have basically said this club can't make the finals I want out. Well I don't want players with that mind set in our club!

I would make them stay for the year but it's going to be tough watching Tedesco run around. It'll be good watching Woods and thinking he is off our books.

@ said:
@ said:

They have basically said this club can't make the finals I want out. Well I don't want players with that mind set in our club!

Who cares what they've said. To me they are now on the darkside and we should think of them as the traitorous scum that they are.

put them in reggies, I don't care if we lose every game 60 nil and come last by a country mile.

but yeah I'm pretty angry right now, maybe think it over for a bit

put them in reggies, I don't care if we lose every game 60 nil and come last by a country mile.

but yeah I'm pretty angry right now, maybe think it over for a bit

So looks like Woods and Teddy signed weeks ago with the dogs and asked for extended cooling off period.

Roosters found out and went for Teddy.

Lying for weeks those two.

So looks like Woods and Teddy signed weeks ago with the dogs and asked for extended cooling off period.

Realistically we have no choice but to play them unless they dog it. :bawling

My tears are not for Woods! Good riddance to him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back