LIVE GAME Live Game Discussion, vs St George - Round 24 *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
I watched the game yesterday with a mate who is a slimmers supporter , he backed us on his footy tips , said tigers should bounce back , anyway he mentioned one thing early in the game , Tigers can’t wrap the player with the ball up , 2 and 3 tigers trying to tackle one and he still gets the ball away , I watched this hard rest of the game and wow , we are terrible at it , it looks like we are not strong players , can’t hold the ball player , need more strength built into these guys ,
Our strength and conditioning guy died 8 years ago. We just keep him around weekend at Bernie’s style

When Tautau Moga took the intercept check the replay Douehi and Toa chased and saved but check who didn't chase at all the left center

When Tautau Moga took the intercept check the replay Douehi and Toa chased and saved but check who didn't chase at all the left center

I assume that's Kepaoa?
He never shows effort... Ever!!

Like when he drops the ball at full tilt, He just keeps running will the opp picks the ball up and runs off.... No effort to get back to the ball - Nothing.
He canters out like it doesn't matter... Like he's at training or something?

Drives me f*ckin nuts!!

Punt him then.
I hope the poor boy's mental heath is ok. He's getting smashed for the reasons mentioned.
I look at the captain and senior players too to shoulder not so much the blame but the command and control of that game.
I know he has copped it on here and from me as well, but you've got to expect that when you play sport at an elite level.

Having said that, I hope he's not getting death threats like Jaxson Paulo did a week or so ago, that's taking it way too far.

I know he has copped it on here and from me as well, but you've got to expect that when you play sport at an elite level.

Having said that, I hope he's not getting death threats like Jaxson Paulo did a week or so ago, that's taking it way too far.
Well it's jail for those morons imo

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back