**Live game thread* WT vs Warriors

We were better off three weeks ago, because Maguire could take all the heat. Now we are exposed everywhere, morale at all time low and no idea what direction the club is going in till a coach is signed. Sheens is accountable for that and he needs to sort it out pronto.

I have zero faith in Sheens,it will be all waffle and deflection unfortunately.

Has it not occurred to you that you could put him on ignore? And save yourself all the angst you just described...

It is 'you' calling others names / calling people 'stupid'...

I am guessing you are a kid by virtue of your language. Maybe time to mature a bit champ.

I would but unlike the pathetic running cheerleader who's loving your posts, I'm more than happy to call someone out and back it up. It's a forum after all.

And I stand by it. I can only tolerate so much simple dribble before calling it out and his posts are just that. Dribble.

No, just someone who is sick of seeing people wanting to repeat the same idiotic mistakes that have turned this club into the shitshow that it is today.

You don't like it? Put me on ignore and keep riding along on your high horse.

I would but unlike the pathetic running cheerleader who's loving your posts, I'm more than happy to call someone out and back it up. It's a forum after all.

And I stand by it. I can only tolerate so much simple dribble before calling it out and his posts are just that. Dribble.

No, just someone who is sick of seeing people wanting to repeat the same idiotic mistakes that have turned this club into the shitshow that it is today.

You don't like it? Put me on ignore and keep riding along on your high horse.
No high horse...

I just don't see the need for you to call the other bloke names. Why not counter his points maturely.

Told you their minds were not on the job today, Hastings led the way....he is sulking big time since Madge was sacked...Sheens is worried.....a Brooks/Doueihi halves combo next week would not surprise...Personally I'd give Madden the #7 for the rest of the year with Doueihi at 6.

For me Douehi at 6 Madden at 7 but would like to pick a competitive pack and im at a loss to find one out of this sub standard roster
Maybe Hastings at lock but just clutching at straws

Told you their minds were not on the job today, Hastings led the way....he is sulking big time since Madge was sacked...Sheens is worried.....a Brooks/Doueihi halves combo next week would not surprise...Personally I'd give Madden the #7 for the rest of the year with Doueihi at 6.
We looked good in the first half and our kicking game kept the Warriors deep in their half. Our kicking game in the second half was poor.

your forwards have to go forward to help your halves and unfortunately big red goes back 10 forward 1 with every hit up

Jet has been fine for a base contract.
Not quite.. base contract is 110k , he's on 250k (reportedly) but I get your point, not a large amount but he did nothing today and I'm probably not alone in saying..has done nothing all year..

For me Douehi at 6 Madden at 7 but would like to pick a competitive pack and im at a loss to find one out of this sub standard roster
Maybe Hastings at lock but just clutching at straws
How’d Madden go this weekend?

It's hard being a Tigers fan eh 💔
Seriously, it’s ridiculous.
Warriors wouldn’t have scored against most other teams today and would have been beaten by nearly all of them. We could have won that game, they really threw nothing at us bar the odd inspired run and their halves were worse than ours. Just minimal go forward gives us no room.

Back