**Live game thread* WT vs Warriors

Our attack useless this year tryless against warriors and titans
Titans coming last and warriors have conceded most points this year
We can't get a try against bottom teams

Champ, you called out a poster for being 'stupid'.

I merely pointed out you spelt your name wrong...

If you want to call people 'stupid', then your own 'contribution' is the real question.

Why go on a diatribe against a poster simply because you don't agree with him...

Because he is stupid as his posts are continually reflect.

No you were trying to be a sly smartass and now want to cry ignorance. Nice try, fool.

Because he repeatedly makes idiotic posts that aren’t based in any sort reality. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore and piss off.

Right, his squad after being hamstrung for three seasons with shit contracts from Cleary and injuries ? Which we’re still paying this year? Guy never had a chance but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that with the dribble you post on here.

Try taking a second or two to think before posting your brain dead thoughts. Moron.
Pascoe robbed Madge of 4 years of his life. Because his mate screwed him.

Our attack useless this year tryless against warriors and titans
Titans coming last and warriors have conceded most points this year
We can't get a try against bottom teams
Bloody depressing hey, any silver lining looks years away, we need some big names but without signing a coach noone will sign until we have one lined up, it's just one big cluster

Right, his squad after being hamstrung for three seasons with shit contracts from Cleary and injuries ? Which we’re still paying this year? Guy never had a chance but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that with the dribble you post on here.

Try taking a second or two to think before posting your brain dead thoughts. Moron.
He signed Musgrove on 5 year deal. Brings in the jet. And pays brooks 1.2m a year. Get a grip u clown. Take the Madge glasses off.

This team has no footy knowledge , and we don’t have a coach to teach them , def clean out required , Pole and Dias did nothing wrong so worth keeping on the bench , Toa pretty poor , swap him out , Joe Offa been solid each week with no help from front rowers , that’s why I thought lodge would help and even Brown from Parra mid season , both would have put in better than players on that field today , Sheens advise I feel is not very good , he was away from the nrl for 10 years comes back with no idea , Hire a coach Monday and let him have the rest of this season to clean out , sort out next years team ffs

Apart from Lodge i agree with all of that.

We were better off three weeks ago, because Maguire could take all the heat. Now we are exposed everywhere, morale at all time low and no idea what direction the club is going in till a coach is signed. Sheens is accountable for that and he needs to sort it out pronto.

A very poor effort against a very poor side. Their will be loud cheers from Wests Tigers supporters at the end of August when up to three quarters of this side which played today will no longer be Wests tigers players. The players which will be chopped are not first grade football standard but very close to being just park footballers with no pride for their Wests tigers club whatsoever.

Also Wests tigers current interim coach has no chance whatsoever of becoming next years coach.

I hope you are right with all of that

We were chasing Latrell & TPG, we had money. Madge couldn’t attract a lap dance wit a wallet full of $100 notes.
Why would a player with options want to line up with a weak squad when they can play for
a better one. That decision saw him play in GF whike we remain where most predict we belong.

Because he is stupid as his posts are continually reflect.

No you were trying to be a sly smartass and now want to cry ignorance. Nice try, fool.

Because he repeatedly makes idiotic posts that aren’t based in any sort reality. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore and piss off.

Has it not occurred to you that you could put him on ignore? And save yourself all the angst you just described...

It is 'you' calling others names / calling people 'stupid'...

I am guessing you are a kid by virtue of your language. Maybe time to mature a bit champ.

We can’t sign lodge or brown because we a Christian club who can’t give players a second chance on like the better teams who could sign mass murders and not blink a eye

Back