**Live game thread**

Coaches pets Lovett and milone should never play for Wests Tigers NRL again. They are a disgrace.Galloway shud be shipped overseas, lucky pat isn't being resigned.. Where is all our Money.. Why haven't we signed anyone ?

@hobbo2803 said:
I feel for Milone , he's out of his depth .

The poor kid should be pushing trolleys at Coles !

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Suppose to be a really good kid.

Should get a job in WT admin !

@pacman said:
Coaches pets Lovett and milone should never play for Wests Tigers NRL again. They are a disgrace.Galloway shud be shipped overseas, lucky pat isn't being resigned

Milone and Lovett need to go but we have no one to replace them in our top 25 and we are trying not to use anyone outside the 25 for cap reasons

Galloway we are trying to ship overseas and Pat well he isn't the first and won't be the last to be run over by Oates

Well im surprised they didn't get 50, they definitely went to sleep in the second half though

@pacman said:
Coaches pets Lovett and milone should never play for Wests Tigers NRL again. They are a disgrace.Galloway shud be shipped overseas, lucky pat isn't being resigned.. Where is all our Money.. Why haven't we signed anyone ?

Cant disagree with that.

@pacman said:

To be fair we're running low on centres. Maybe Seve if we can afford it. Hoeter was probably worse and nobody wanted Lawrence there.

@Yossarian said:
Nice effort Pat…

Was fairly pathetic, commentators spoke about Hodges at dummy half, they didn't seem to notice that Oates ran over the top of Pat

Milone struggles with defence in the lower grades. As others have said the poor bastard is out of his depth at the moment but we might be stuck with him.

@Boonboon2 said:
@Boonboon2 said:
Seriously Milone and Lovett have cost us this game. Outside of those 2 and we are prob winning this game

Nathan Milone worst ever NRL player

And the guy youve been defending has selected him.

Are you man enough to admit that.

Simona goes down injured while we're on the attack only 10 behind and the Tigers proceed to throw the opportunity over the sideline. That's where the game turned. Cherrington happened to go off too but I don't think Halatau played badly at all.

It's so predictable. Every time that happens the ball ends up going out the back. They really should just have a play for when that happens, dribble it into the in goal, get the ball back and reset.

Too many missed tackles - 30, mostly on the right side Naiqama 1, Milone 5, Moses 5, Lovett 2.
Very good game by Lawrence and Seumanufagai, he become our impact player,
momentum shifted after his injury.
With a bit of luck the score could have been much better (Lawrence, Milone).
Again refs were awful, penalties were given with clear consistency - whenever Donkys needed penalty they were given one :frowning:

And game after game Taylor's team selection is responsible for our major problem - right side defence. His hard-headedness is simply too much.

Got on the ground after the game

Young fella loved it , he 's been on 1300 smiles stadium and Suncorp within 3 weeks

It has changed heaps

Its actually uphill at least a metre from the XXXX and is far more intimidating than the old stadium

I reckon the lighting is worse , but my eyes are 27 years older also lol

Game wise we were competitive the first 8 minutes and winning the forward battle and then the Broncos cheated , they went wide

Some very soft tries in the 1st half

@ashman said:
Why do so many of u blame it on Taylor ?
Can't you see we have a pretty ordinary team.
And I'm pretty neutral.. I'm Not saying Taylor is the guy for the job either.. But geez.. What do we expect… Will a different style of play make players tackle or not tackle or position themselves correctly etc..

We are an average team and thus we find it hard to compete against any other team in nrl

With a below average coach.

@sheer64 said:
@MacDougall said:
The number one problem with the Wests Tigers, in my uneducated opinion, is that the three players defending next to each other on the right side of the field aren't good enough at defending.

Maybe we should write to Kidwell and explain this to him as well!

Or if someone stands back and runs hard and straight at the line, no one on either side wants to know about it.

Members online

Back