**Live game thread**

@Bengal Tiger said:
Im sorry but comes back to JT's selections how Fine and sita are not in the team will do me!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!

@wd in perth said:
So happy that he's got our defence in order. Obviously the years focus on defence has worked wonders. JT for coach of the year.

Exactly my thoughts. Thank god for JT and his structures.

Working hard on defence he says ha ha ha what a waste of a season under this so called coach 3 years of this what a joke over our cap by retaining kids to play a mans game…. But I guess if the coach doesn't care about winning nor does the board what chance are we??? JT needs to go NOW and so should some of our players.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

how on earth taylor continually picks Lovett is behond me.his first half effort was pathetic but nothing has changed all year.taylor says its for the experience he will gain but the guy has no talent.every try has come from our right side and has all year.we have Lovett and milone against top nothched footballers….my heart is breaking

Titans might be a chance against the Broncos next week, Bennett will find it hard to get them up after this low!

@stevetiger said:
@wd in perth said:
So happy that he's got our defence in order. Obviously the years focus on defence has worked wonders. JT for coach of the year.

I've said before, I want my tigers back. I want Potter back too.

@Tigerdave said:
can't we also blame the board? Had we stuck with Potter, would we be playing better?

We would be playing footy not this one out garbage that taylor has us playing.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4_

@ashman said:
Why do so many of u blame it on Taylor ?
Can't you see we have a pretty ordinary team.
And I'm pretty neutral.. I'm Not saying Taylor is the guy for the job either.. But geez.. What do we expect… Will a different style of play make players tackle or not tackle or position themselves correctly etc..

We are an average team and thus we find it hard to compete against any other team in nrl

Just stop. Seriously this has to stop.

JT has said that his structures will fix our defence. He has said we are playing tougher football. Is our defence good now ? Are we a tougher team ? Has he made us a better team ? Has he got the best out of our players ?

We all know the answer to these questions. The guy is a dud.

@wd in perth said:
@stevetiger said:
@wd in perth said:

Time to protest

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.4_

@wd in perth said:
@stevetiger said:
@wd in perth said:

I liked Potter and when he was punted I thought it was a dud call. I was though more than willing to support JT but he has been terrible.

What a mess get the feeling the players are fed up and not playing for the coach,and the downside we can look forward to another 3years of this.

The number one problem with the Wests Tigers, in my uneducated opinion, is that the three players defending next to each other on the right side of the field aren't good enough at defending.

Game has gone to script so far. Shame we botched those tries because we looked quite sharp at times in attack. Our defence though is putrid…embarrassing.

As Happy and Russell always remind us though we need to BELIEVE lol.

@foreveratiger said:
@BalmainJnr said:
On a positive note.. Chris Lawrence has been excellent, particularly in defense

I have to agree, with some decent players around him he could be an awesome back rower.
I'm happy for him to stay with us in the backrow, he's only 26 years old

Earlier in the year there was a rumour that we were talking to Alex Glenn. That sort of signing clearly won't be happening, but would be a handy starting back row with Lawrence and Tapau.

King Sirro - I take your point and that's the only real reason to be totally negative of Taylor. ..

But my response and concern to that is –-- it is very likely anyone else would be even worse!!! Sure I agree surely fine would be better but maybe there's also issues with second tier etc

This we just don't have the depth... But yea I agree that he should at least try someone else if at all possible ... But geeZ, I still think our depth is poor.

Taylor may not be a great coach for us and jury still out but I feel many here just quickly point finger at Taylor because we are crap.. Easy shortsighted viewpoint. We are in a mess with cap and his hands seem tied... So we really think his tactics are the issue ?? It's more so the player talent and ability

Members online

Back