**Live game thread**

@chickenkebabs said:
Why was Blair so ineffective with us? Do we as a club really set the bar that low that half effort is enough?

Whats worse is according to Go we are paying him to do this to us!!!!!

If we were getting some support off the ref for everytime the Broncos were offside or crawled off the mark during a tackle, we'd be still in this…..

Might not be winning, but getting a fair go is half the battle.

Training run ay the moment, they're just running through their plays and scoring when they feel like it.

Shame about the missed forward pass in the lead up to that try. Looked no different to Simona's.

Lovett, Milone the worst right side in history. Seriously with decent replavements for these 2 we would be in with a chance - absolute rubbish both but we have no money to spend so at least they might not get resigned next year

I am sorry but Taylor has to go. We are in this position based on his structure and choices in player coming through! He needs to be held accountable!

Lovett, Milone, Richards, Galloway, Halatau.. Same players costing us again and again. I think Kyle Lovett is the single worst first grader to be in a starting team for many years. In a single half of football has given away 2 tries, 2 penalties (for a defensive player) and the usual no impact no meters. If he is resigned I'll be done. Malone, lol. At least Richards and Galloway are leaving.

On a positive note.. Chris Lawrence has been excellent, particularly in defense

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@BalmainJnr said:
On a positive note.. Chris Lawrence has been excellent, particularly in defense

And we are trying to offload him. Laughable it would 30 nil if he didn't play the first half

Linespeed in defence is disgusting. Broncos literally just jogging through their set plays.

Members online

No members online now.
Back