Looking for more Tigers fans to join my Tipping Comp! We’re being over run by other club fans! 😆

NZTiger

Hi all!

It’s that time of the year again!

I won't beat around the bush - there is a small $25 entry fee to enter my tipping competition BUT with the amount of prizes on offer every season, it’s well worth a go!

I have also honored all cash prizes to date (since 2004) and recently calculated that I have paid out a total of $27,000 to happy winners so far! 🤯

Every season there are different ways to win which makes things interesting all season for every tipster!

This season I will have 1st (Championship), 2nd & 3rd in the tipping + a prize for coming 1st in your Bonus Pool. I am also introducing the good ol’ Knockout comp this season!

The more who join, the merrier!
Last year I had about 82 tipsters…this season it’d be nice to hit the hundred for the first time!

Plenty of Tigers fans in the comp with a good sprinkling of other club fans but more Tigers fans would be nice! I like seeing Tigers fans win prizes! 😆👍

If you want to find out more, come and join the Comps Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/nztigers.nrl.tipping

If you're not on Facebook, let me know via PM and I'll message you the details :)

I can also be contacted at nztigers.NRL.tipping@gmail.com

UP THE MIGHTY TIGE’S!!

312586AE-E414-45CB-AB4E-752DB44735C1.jpeg

Back