Luke Brooks #167

It is difficult to predict where the Brooks saga ends.
If he has his usual year, he will be gone after next year one would imagine.
However, if he has a cracking year and gets us to the 8, will all be forgiven? Certainly not as the club's ROI for his salary is shockingly low. This will provide the conundrum. Does the club gamble that he has finally grown up as a footballer and re-sign him on potential?

some on here would HATE that to happen as they would have to cheer Brooks on ..
I doubt it.

Would be a redemption story if anything.

I, for one... am willing to wipe that slate clean and see how he goes with the 2023 pack.

(Potential...)
... signing Moses though.
That's something I could see being a whole other piece of the puzzle to unlocking something we haven't quite seen from Brooks.

Keeping my thoughts on that quiet for now though because there's no guarantee we get Moses, even though I would LOVE that... another redemption story.

I doubt it.

Would be a redemption story if anything.

I, for one... am willing to wipe that slate clean and see how he goes with the 2023 pack.

(Potential...)
... signing Moses though.
That's something I could see being a whole other piece of the puzzle to unlocking something we haven't quite seen from Brooks.

Keeping my thoughts on that quiet for now though because there's no guarantee we get Moses, even though I would LOVE that... another redemption story.
I think we will get Moses Demps, we are due to land a big fish. What makes me a little nervous is if dolphins come in and get Dylan brown that would allow Parra to increase the offer for Moses
Confident we get Moses in 2024

I think we will get Moses Demps, we are due to land a big fish. What makes me a little nervous is if dolphins come in and get Dylan brown that would allow Parra to increase the offer for Moses
Confident we get Moses in 2024
Moses will be, not only... HUGE for us, as a club but I think huge for Luke Brooks as well.

Both as a player & a person.

Moses will be, not only... HUGE for us, as a club but I think huge for Luke Brooks as well.

Agree. From the available quality halves on the market (FA) this would be the best halves pairing we could muster.

It is difficult to predict where the Brooks saga ends.
If he has his usual year, he will be gone after next year one would imagine.
However, if he has a cracking year and gets us to the 8, will all be forgiven? Certainly not as the club's ROI for his salary is shockingly low. This will provide the conundrum. Does the club gamble that he has finally grown up as a footballer and re-sign him on potential?
That's more like the real question hey.
If he nails it next year the club will most likely extend him as a one club player and in 2024 if he falls from grace then the club will face more criticism.
As Westernsuburbsboy was saying, money is a big sticking point.
His next contract should have years of disappointing, inconvenient performances factored into it.
I think it will hugely be dependant on how he fits in the team moving forward, the chemistry.
That's a coaches call and one that could make or break Benji's introduction to coaching.
Will Benji inherit a team thats in good shape.. hope so.

Aren't Brooks and Moses best mates? Surely Brooks can get his mate to come back to the Tigers. Maybe Brooks is fearful Moses will take his job and is white-anting us on the sly to Moses to save himself. "Don't come to the Tigers, we will never make the finals, go to the Dogs"

Staff online

Back