Luke Brooks #167

Nice strawman. Talk about what you want. Just because I find the topic‘s prominence bemusing, doesn’t mean I’m telling you not to discuss it.
??? That’s like the type of argument my missus makes !”Im not telling you not to watch the tigers play , but why do you watch this , I find it boring “ ….
It’s pretty much exactly what you’re saying ! It just lets you claim some imaginary high road , when you know ,that I know ,that you know exactly what you’re trying to say ! Lol

??? That’s like the type of argument my missus makes !”Im not telling you not to watch the tigers play , but why do you watch this , I find it boring “ ….
It’s pretty much exactly what you’re saying ! It just lets you claim some imaginary high road , when you know ,that I know ,that you know exactly what you’re trying to say ! Lol
“Pretty much” Lol. It’s not exactly what I said. Like you can’t find an exact quote where I told everyone to stop talking about it in those exact words, but I “pretty much“ said it. Lol.

Just got added to Maguires possibles list. Maguire predicted he would play SOO - could actually see a Moses, Brooks, Teddy reunion.😁

Back