Matty Johns Show

@Cultured Bogan said:
Matty Johns is dirty for the steaming he copped over that gangbang in NZ. His return to the media has seen a far more vindictive side of him surface. Seems hellbent on creating copius drama about issues and ensuring those involved go through the wringer.

Pathetic individual.

Why would anyone see this grub as a reliable source??

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Forget Farrah and Potter, even Tallis and that leech Ayoub!!!! OUR INHOUSE FIGHTING/NOWHERE board & management is solely to blame!!
We are still paying Sheens weekly and we can't afford to be paying out 2 coaches if we sacked Potter. We also hire BRIAN SMITH of all people to do a performance report on our club for 15k, this same man was sacked from his previous clubs & his report showed that the senior players were not confident with Potter and BAM, all crap breaks lose!! We are the laughing stock of the NRL and every week they just seem to find new ways of putting our club in the media firing line! What's done is done, lets move on & support our current coach and players & try and get the boys home for the finals!!

@Joshu@tigertown said:
Forget Farrah and Potter, even Tallis and that leech Ayoub!!!! OUR INHOUSE FIGHTING/NOWHERE board & management is solely to blame!!
We are still paying Sheens weekly and we can't afford to be paying out 2 coaches if we sacked Potter. We also hire BRIAN SMITH of all people to do a performance report on our club for 15k, this same man was sacked from his previous clubs & his report showed that the senior players were not confident with Potter and BAM, all crap breaks lose!! We are the laughing stock of the NRL and every week they just seem to find new ways of putting our club in the media firing line! What's done is done, lets move on & support our current coach and players & try and get the boys home for the finals!!

We aren't paying Sheens, that's why we're in court with him.

Now I openly admit to not being a potter fan.
I don't think he can coach!
But that aside, there are two point of information that is important;
1) the NRL asked WT to do the report and evaluation into the club runnings before they would lend us the 2 million that balmain was short!
So if players had interviews like any review would do and if they didn't think potter could coach aren't they allowed to be honest???
2) in the statement sent to members and the rumor said on another thread, potter gave the club an ultimatum an demanded that they have a meeting by the end of last week about his future!!!
Well when u give any boss an ultimatum u have a big chance to lose, that with the first point that the players don't really like him.
Then u can't be surprised they're wanted to sack him!!
He called there bluff, only thing that saved him was public/media outcry….
I really believe that we would have made the semis if potter was sacked, we won't now!

The fallout from ' mick potter ' can't coach …..IMO
1\. Certain players don't rate potter...( including Farah)
2\. Farah has just been back peddling to save his image and keep the peace for the rest of the year
3\. Farah isn't going nowhere , he's got too much say in what goes on and is on top money .
4\. The board has decided to keep Potter on for the rest of the season due to public backlash plus our season is just about done . Potter is off contract at seasons end as we all know . So what's the point in sacking him with 6 weeks to go ?
5\. Potter will still be sacked at seasons end
6\. Payten will also get the chop
7\. Kidwell will take the reins in 2015
Just my opinion ... If by some miracle we make the semis and Potter has a clause in his contract for another year ?? Well that's another story .

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Joshu@tigertown said:

No shit Sherlock!! TRY some sarcasm!! :bash :brick: :deadhorse:
Do you think Sheens is just going to walk away without his $$.

@Joshu@tigertown said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
@Joshu@tigertown said:

No s*** Sherlock!! TRY some sarcasm!! :bash :brick: :deadhorse:
Do you think Sheens is just going to walk away without his $$.

Next time you want to come across as sarcastic, perhaps articulate yourself a little better so people don't misunderstand you and give you a chance to get all neurotic over it, yeah?

Sheens may well walk away without his dollars. The club seem to think there's enough of a case to chance it in court.*

*Disclaimer: at no point in this post am I being sarcastic.

I know everyone keeps bringing up the Top 8 clause , but I'm pretty sure it was for 2013 not sure if it was 2014 as well

Will happily stand corrected if can be proven otherwise

@happy tiger said:
I know everyone keeps bringing up the Top 8 clause , but I'm pretty sure it was for 2013 not sure if it was 2014 as well

Will happily stand corrected if can be proven otherwise

I think you could be right happy !
Until last weekends dramas there was no mention of potter making the top 8 this year .( that I can recall ).

@lathami said:
1) the NRL asked WT to do the report and evaluation into the club runnings before they would lend us the 2 million that balmain was short!
So if players had interviews like any review would do and if they didn't think potter could coach aren't they allowed to be honest???
2) in the statement sent to members and the rumor said on another thread, potter gave the club an ultimatum an demanded that they have a meeting by the end of last week about his future!!!
Well when u give any boss an ultimatum u have a big chance to lose, that with the first point that the players don't really like him.
I really believe that we would have made the semis if potter was sacked, we won't now!

Interesting logic

So if Potter was sacked Tedesco wouldn't be out for the season ,Nofoaluma wouldn't be out for the season ,Lawrence wouldn't be out for the season , Anasta wouldn't be out for the season .

Mate if your new coach has some magic poultices or potions that can cure the injured , lets sign him up now

I'm 100% behind you now , sorry for being so cynical about your views in the past

@shane2801 said:
Sorry but I believe Tallis 100%

Yeah you and every other person that wants to implicate Robbie Farah as the villain. Regardless of what Robbie said in a private conversation over a year ago - what Gordy Tallis did to our team and club before a major game was one hundred times worse than anything Farah allegedly said.

@lathami said:

Youre off your head and your post is full of innacuracies.

Remember the good old days? This all would have been settled over a few beers at the local after training. Everyone had their say, then back on the job as A TEAM coach included. As for Mat Johns in my opinion, he is a fence sitter, a Gordie backslapper and a very poor comedian.

@beau the critic said:
Remember the good old days? This all would have been settled over a few beers at the local after training. Everyone had their say, then back on the job as A TEAM coach included. As for Mat Johns in my opinion, he is a fence sitter, a Gordie backslapper and a very poor comedian.

Dunno about the local over a few beers straight up

In the car park with the boys going hell for leather first

Then to the pub for a few

We had the best of both worlds. Eskies in the back of the ute, carpark right there.

@hobbo2803 said:
The fallout from ' mick potter ' can't coach …..IMO
1\. Certain players don't rate potter...( including Farah)
2\. Farah has just been back peddling to save his image and keep the peace for the rest of the year
3\. Farah isn't going nowhere , he's got too much say in what goes on and is on top money .
4\. The board has decided to keep Potter on for the rest of the season due to public backlash plus our season is just about done . Potter is off contract at seasons end as we all know . So what's the point in sacking him with 6 weeks to go ?
5\. Potter will still be sacked at seasons end
6\. Payten will also get the chop
7\. Kidwell will take the reins in 2015

Just my opinion ... If by some miracle we make the semis and Potter has a clause in his contract for another year ?? Well that's another story .

How much truth there is to the first 4 points (probably a fair bit), I don't know, but I will be shocked if 5-7 do not eventuate at the end of the season.

95% of the last 2 weeks has been a media beat up.. I feel Sam Ayoub is the one stirring the pot from outside the club.

i want mick potter as the coach

thats all robbie has to say to clear this all up, but he continues to beat around the bush with his political correct spin.

"we support mick potter" - its the same thing julia gillard was saying before she took kevin rudds job.

he said Potter has the support of the players.

he said 2 weeks ago, before Tallis started this shit, that there was no discontent amongst players, and Potter echoed those sentiments.

How many times does Robbie have to say something for everyone to believe its true?

Or is he supposed to be considered a liar everytime he opens his mouth. That's hardly fair.

If he came out and said "I support Potter" you'll probably say "He's just saying that to cover his arse"

Farah can't win, no matter how honest and how good his actions and intentions are, it seems even fans of his club are adamant he's a liar.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I'll gladly come in here and admit I got it wrong if its revealed that Farah is strongly linked to Potter getting thearse (if that happens).

But until then, I will defend him.

Staff online

Back