Matty Johns Show

Muffstar

Tallis will reveal all on this crappy show tonight. Sadly once again it will be a one sided conversation.

Seems like all his Fox commentators support him.

Matty Johns on MMM this morning credited Gordy getting Potter a stay of evecution….said the he felt pushed into a corner and being a man of honour felt obliged to reveal the private conversation he had with Farah...failed to mention initally though that the conversation was 15 months ago....

I don't expect much ...

I heard the audio of the interview with Ayoub before the footy tonite. He did say that it was last year.

Absolutely Tallis was quite clear that it was last year - he didn't hide it and he only resorted to it after Ayoub called him a liar on radio - then Ayoub also confirmed that Farah had said it. Tallis is just supporting Mick Potter (wests tigers coach and his mate from their playing days) and is being honest - he isn't trying to hide anything

Honesty, we're all whinging that we arnt getting it from our board,our CEO and our players but someone in the media shows some honesty and we're all outraged.

I think Gordon Tallis's heart is in the right place, but every time he speaks I'm reminded why we have a concussion rule nowadays.

i dont believe gordie when he says he is sticking up for his mate, potter. i doubt potter has any mates at all in the NRL and gordie is just using this as a cover up to seem legit.

how the hell did a player manager get involved in this?

@tig_prmz said:
i dont believe gordie when he says he is sticking up for his mate, potter. **i doubt potter has any mates at all in the NRL** and gordie is just using this as a cover up to seem legit.

how the hell did a player manager get involved in this?

Why would you think that?

coz if he knew people in the NRL like tallis, he wouldnt have been coaching in england for so long with his success. he would've been in the nrl already.

all this "potter is a mate of mine and im just sticking up for him" bs came out of nowhere. where was his support when potter was under fire last year? and why take this long to tell us something that farah told him in confidence a year ago?

he dug a hole for himself by mentioning something and is now digging it up even more. i respect gordie's opinions most of the time

Tallis stoked a fire for the sake of ratings and notoriety. Bet the ratings are great this week but players will be wary of speaking to him and be careful what they say, especially off the record.

@prattenpark said:
Tallis stoked a fire for the sake of ratings and notoriety. Bet the ratings are great this week but players will be wary of speaking to him and be careful what they say, especially off the record.

Rubbish, Ayoub accused Tallis of lying which lead him to name Farah. The grub then admitted that Farah in fact did say it.He did a complete 180 in about 30 seconds. Ayoub was trying to be a bully and got burnt because of it.

Matty johns is no moral high point, look at his track record. Still don't know why his wife would take him back. Grub that supported gallen publically smashing his coach, yet Farah is bad for doing this right? Do as I say not as I do!!
And your backing that two face qld grub over Farah, please. Tallis is a grub and a thug that insnt worth the time of day. Again if qld is so good why r u here every week.
Tallis the real man quoted that gallen was low for hitting that meathead in soo, but it was fine for his two headed qld meathead to ram people with his head. Yer a fine virtued man you are backing Gallagher.
Go support the broncs!

Tallis is a flipping idiot.

People calling him honest. that's a laugh. What do you call a bloke who reveals a private conversation from 15 months ago and tries to use it to push some stupid agenda that he wants to help Potter.

All he's done here is everything but help. He's caused this massive media circus and he continues to drag out.

I bet you Potter isn't sitting at home saying "Thank you Gordy for continually raising this, making my team feel more and more negative and start losing games, which may eventually lead to my demise"

If Tallis truly wants to help Potter, he'd shut his excessive gob instead of heaping more and more pressure on him and the club.

Tallis isn't honest, his actions ironically prove the opposite. He's a moron in the media starved of the attention he used to get and is doing anything he can to get that back, including using a completely irrelevant allegation from 15 months ago, which he never bothered to query Farah about, as to whether he still felt the same way.

Tallis is not honest, he's a deceitful muppet!

Roy Masters just wrote a column naming Farah as trying to get rid of Potter aswell. All these people with a personal vendetta against him.

@lathami said:
Matty johns is no moral high point, look at his track record. Still don't know why his wife would take him back. Grub that supported gallen publically smashing his coach, yet Farah is bad for doing this right? Do as I say not as I do!!
And your backing that two face qld grub over Farah, please. Tallis is a grub and a thug that insnt worth the time of day. Again if qld is so good why r u here every week.
Tallis the real man quoted that gallen was low for hitting that meathead in soo, but it was fine for his two headed qld meathead to ram people with his head. Yer a fine virtued man you are backing Gallagher.
Go support the broncs!

None of that has anything to do with Farah saying what he did about Potter, His manager admitted it was true.

@madunit said:
15 months ago.

Is it impossible for people to change their opinions all of a sudden?

Nope. Why did Ayoub ring in to deny that farah ever said it, Then backfliped when tallis said it came from farah's mouth? He tried to smother it and it all blew up in his face.

@gallagher said:
Roy Masters just wrote a column naming Farah as trying to get rid of Potter aswell. All these people with a personal vendetta against him.

where in the article does it sat that "farah is trying to get rid of potter" ? it says that the "players" (not robbie alone) claimed they haven't learnt much under potter but they are willing to support him 100% if he is to remain the coach. Is that not what robbie has said to the media every time he has been asked about the whole issue ? did he not mention in the post match conference that the players want nothing to do with the whole decision ?

if the players had of come out and lied and said he is the best coach they've ever had and will soon surpass supercoach bennet; than people would accuse them of being to comfortable with the coach and doing what they can for the easy option. Lets just remember there not saying they don't like him, they're simply giving honest answers to the question being posed to them by their employers. Cut them some slack

seriously mate, i'm starting to think your one of "these people with a personal vendetta against him"…

I'm with you madunit the guy is a complete Wanker !!!! He has become a dibi doba lol!!!! like a 4 year old , Get a real job . Now days there are more Footy Shows than Bold and the Beautiful type shows , The Footy Show , NRL 360 , The Roast , Sterlo Show , Ben ikin and Kent , all Tallis has done was push the Matty Johns ratings for tonight and proved that he can't be trusted as a Person , i mean what is the big deal if Farah said a year ago that Potter was struggling with the Clipboard .
Tallis your a complete Tool if it wasn't for your Footy you would be unemployable cause your as dumb as they come

Latest posts

Back