Membership- have you renewed?

innsaneink

Disappointing to see figures that show we are dragging the chain when it comes to member _renewals_.
I originally wasnt going to renew this year, personal financial reasons - but things in that regard have improved so I did renew.
I feel our home ground situation is a curse that holds us back in this regard.
You need to renew by Wednesday Nov 30 to retain your seats…we need our members to pull their digits out.
Come on...get cracking!

The funny this is, if you go on Facebook,( I hate the bloody thing but my kids live on it ), it says that we have something like 64,000 fans. We're are they. Must be overseas ?
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Hi everyone

Of course I have renewed. This cost is first on my budget each year - added to any and every function that is available. Keeps me amused all winter!!

Add in petrol costs - works out reasonably expensive - but it is my hobby…..

Tigergran

Yea renewed 1st day avaliable as long as i get my Leichhardt seats that ive had for the past 7 years i'll be happy

I doubt I will be at any but a handful of games but renewed straight away.

Seating at the traditional homes is becoming scarcer and I am not letting my seats be allocated elsewhere

Upgraded from non-ticketed member to claws membership (LO) & got 2 blokes to join me; Thats at least 3 members from newcastle!

Biggest bandwagon in the NRL it seems.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I'd love to be a member, and probably will take the 'out of town' membership.

I have almost no chance of going to Wests Tigers game, closest being one game on the Gold Coast only. Now I know that people will say "Oh what BS, some supporters travel every game etc etc". Now that is great, but due to work commitments that is almost impossible, and definitely not when you might only know a few weeks in advance what day and where!

So I do the next best thing. I buy a new jersey from the club each and every year. But I would like a membership package like something I have described below:

1 x Wests Tigers official cap with 'Member 2012' embroided on it.
1 x Wests Tigers Players jersey (choice of size) - so I can get one, or the kids one, or the Mrs.
1 x Wests Tigers Polo Shirt with 'Member 2012' embroided below the logo.
Other normal stuff like member pack etc and regular updates.

Or maybe a members wallet, members lanyard, kids member pencil case, or something.

For this, I would pay $250 or something.

If by chance I do get to a game, I will organise it and get premium seats etc, not general admission.

I know it is hard to tailor memberships to every possibility, but I'm just voicing an opinion. I do want to be part of the team and stuff, but I'd rather get something to show off my membership seeing that I cant be at the games.

(Maybe a voucher for replacement TV remote after I throw it during nearly every game on TV)

We renewed, my grandfather, girlfriend and I. We only renewed for CSS this year though.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

@Swordy said:

I have almost no chance of going to Wests Tigers game, closest being one game on the Gold Coast only. Now I know that people will say "Oh what BS, some supporters travel every game etc etc". Now that is great, but due to work commitments that is almost impossible, and definitely not when you might only know a few weeks in advance what day and where!

So I do the next best thing. I buy a new jersey from the club each and every year. But I would like a membership package like something I have described below:

1 x Wests Tigers Players jersey (choice of size) - so I can get one, or the kids one, or the Mrs.

Or maybe a members wallet, members lanyard, kids member pencil case, or something.

If by chance I do get to a game, I will organise it and get premium seats etc, not general admission.

I know it is hard to tailor memberships to every possibility, but I'm just voicing an opinion. I do want to be part of the team and stuff, but I'd rather get something to show off my membership seeing that I cant be at the games.

(Maybe a voucher for replacement TV remote after I throw it during nearly every game on TV)

Email the membership department swordy.

Whilst this years packages are sert next years packages may have some scope to head towards your thoughts

@Swordy said:

Swordy,
Why not just buy a Stripes membership, it's a non ticketed membership but you'd still be a member just the same. For your sixty bucks you will get a members cap, a members kit and a $20 voucher. Then you only pay for the games you can make it to. The only draw back is that being a non ticket member is you don't get first choice of finals tickets.
I've been doing that for the last couple of years as I work most weekends and couldn't make it to most games. This year I thought stuff, we're going to go all they way to the finals so I've gone and taken 3 premium siler packages

renewed with my best mate, k !! for leichardt ( was silver, now gold ) plus sfs …. cant wait for 2012, definately year of the weststigers

@black and white tiger said:
@Swordy said:

Swordy,
Why not just buy a Stripes membership, it's a non ticketed membership but you'd still be a member just the same. For your sixty bucks you will get a members cap, a members kit and a $20 voucher. Then you only pay for the games you can make it to. The only draw back is that being a non ticket member is you don't get first choice of finals tickets.
I've been doing that for the last couple of years as I work most weekends and couldn't make it to most games. This year I thought stuff, we're going to go all they way to the finals so I've gone and taken 3 premium siler packages

I think I will follow your advice black and white tiger, thanks. I'll still get a new jersey as well. My daughter is due for one too.

Have not renewed still thinking about it, four of us got gold memberships last year for LO and CO, seats were average a LO and not much better at CO. We forked out close to 1400.00 bucks between us. Like to do my bit for the club,but thinking of paying as I go this year. When you pay big bucks for 8 games you expect a roof over your head and a view without a dirty big pole in front of you. Of course the bonus is not trying to find 40 bucks on game day. Also getting out to Cambo for Friday and Monday night games is a real battle

Also getting out to Cambo for Friday and Monday night games is a real battle

Very valid point and being the high rating TV team we are if 9 dont opt for us for FNF Fox often will choose us next pick for MNF…Im on my feet all day at work, the couch is too easy an option sometimes specially if the weathers dodgy

Swordy, I probably wouldnt be a member if I could access games...thats just me though.

I really feel them doing away with a set amount of any game option will see us lose numbers, In the past ive had 6 game deals for any ground, now its either LO & SFS, SFS & CS or SFS/LO/CS only - i think

One positive though and they do deserve a thumbs up is the ease of which it is to renew, piece of cake either by mail or online

@supercoach said:
Have not renewed still thinking about it, four of us got gold memberships last year for LO and CO, seats were average a LO and not much better at CO. We forked out close to 1400.00 bucks between us. Like to do my bit for the club,but thinking of paying as I go this year. When you pay big bucks for 8 games you expect a roof over your head and a view without a dirty big pole in front of you. Of course the bonus is not trying to find 40 bucks on game day. Also getting out to Cambo for Friday and Monday night games is a real battle

If your going with the pay as you go method next year Supercoach, I normally buy my tickets for the CSS games on the Monday before the game and always get good seats, normally on the 40m Line. This year I've gone for the premium silver package and was hoping for even better seats but maybe not from what your saying.

Back