Mental Health Discussion

F*ck you schizophrenia. I wish you were a person so I could smash your face in!! You're not winning this battle even though you have robbed me of everything I once enjoyed.
It’s not easy coming out publicly with this type of thing, so credit to you. Just know, most people you walk past on the street have demons in some form. So at least take comfort in the fact you aren’t alone.

It’s not easy coming out publicly with this type of thing, so credit to you. Just know, most people you walk past on the street have demons in some form. So at least take comfort in the fact you aren’t alone.
100% mate we all have our own battles. Which is why you shouldn't judge people. You haven't walked in their shoes.

I remember getting a letter from my Industry Super (A Big one) a while back, I don't remember it verbatim - But it was like... This is where we're headed type letter...

They estimated the retiring age would be 77 by time I got there, And they would release my super to me in a Pension type fashion at like 30k a year for the following 30 years.
I don't know if they were taking the piss or what....

Who knows what sort of Hooker and Crack habit I'll have when I'm 107,
Either way - Pretty sure $600 a week ain't gonna cover it by that time...
(Self managed super coming right up)
I take solace that I won't be worked to death.

This is a massive problem. As they say, the more they look, the more they find.
We may see an end to full contact sport in this country, at least up to u/18's, in our lifetime.

Reactions: BZN
Hi mate, just saw your posting again. Bloody terrible from all sides.
It’s now a couple of months on and just wondering how you are going ?
I’m sure everyone on this forum is hoping you are hangin in there.
And , if you are really struggling and need a stranger to offload on ( sometimes better than with someone you know) then feel free to post here or come direct.
I’m no expert but happy to just listen and maybe give you some thoughts accumulated by me over many decades in the school of hard knocks.
Take care and God bless!!
Thanks mate for checking in. My youngest brother passed away about 6 weeks ago, complications with alcohol. It’s been a shocking year. The worst. Brother that is hospital is doing poorly. I’m hanging in ok. Young family makes me smile. Can’t wait for 2024.

Thanks mate for checking in. My youngest brother passed away about 6 weeks ago, complications with alcohol. It’s been a shocking year. The worst. Brother that is hospital is doing poorly. I’m hanging in ok. Young family makes me smile. Can’t wait for 2024.
Omg, that’s terrible mate. So sorry !
Focus on the family and let’s hope 24 moves in an upward curve.
I’m sure I speak on behalf of all your Tiger brothers and sisters in saying we’re all offering a silent prayer for you and your family.

“When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the load you’re pushing seems all uphill.
Don’t give up “
Cheers mate. HB61

There are so many people out there with hurdles like this....
I've got diagnosed complex PTSD and anxiety.
If anyone here ever needs anything, even just an ear to talk at, I know what it's like to need it.
Always available for anyone of my brothers and sisters on here.

Merry Christmas friend, to you and your family, and wishing you a much brighter 24.
And to all out there suffering , in any way, thoughts and prayers to you all.
Let’s hope our beloved Tigers give us plenty to
lift our spirits in season 24. I read once that if your team is doing well it has a positive effect on you. Kinda like when it’s sunny everyone feels better.

Latest posts

Members online

Back