Mental Health Discussion

Thank you for the support Guys. It’s funny when you can download things in a place like this where it doesn’t feel as confronting as in person. I’m well and have holidays to look forward to. Im excited about our team next year but with no expectations . I’m a tragic fan and will always be (much to the dismay of my poor wife who has endured this year with me). Funny where you find your support but very appreciated nonetheless. I spend too much time here to some but it’s part of my life (since 2009 I think) - as is the Wests Tigers - thank you 🙏
Tragic fan. You hit the nail on the head. It has been a tragedy for a long time now. Family first. Care about your team as much as they care about you. Balance.

There is a real value in stories.
The idea that everyone has a story.
And everyone's story matters.
This is real.

For example....

Government accuses ‘narcissist’ billionaire Musk of acting above the law
Elon Musk
After Elon Musk compared esafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant to a communist regime censor, politicians have lined up to label him an egotist and narcissist.

And on same page....

Eighteen minutes of terror: Tracking the erratic movements of the Bondi Junction killer
Joel Cauchi was just another face in the crowd. Without warning, he pulled a knife from his bag and lunged at his first victim. Chilling security vision captured his deadly path through Westfield.

Headline news..... (today) regurgitating this stuff every single day....

Where is the thinking for mental.health here in this situation.....

Speaking of mental health, and trying to look after it, I've taken a big chunk of LSL. I'm off work until 22 July. This week, I'm fulfilling my role on the Canowindra International Balloon Challenge committee and have been up at 4.30am chasing balloons! Taking photos - which I really love doing. I hope you like the one I've shared. I call it the Tigers balloon 🤭
I'm exercising - 5km 5/7 days.
Losing weight - down 9kg since January.
Growing lots of plants and trees from seeds to put in our paddocks (anyone want a jacaranda seedling??! Not even joking!)
I'm cooking more, and drinking less - coke, wine, spirits
Spending time with friends and family, getting to the footy, playing with my dogs and sheep
Sleeping better 😌 😴
Hoping to feel 100% better when I get back to work, but not even thinking about that, yet!

❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_121933_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_121933_Gallery.jpg
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 4
Speaking of mental health, and trying to look after it, I've taken a big chunk of LSL. I'm off work until 22 July. This week, I'm fulfilling my role on the Canowindra International Balloon Challenge committee and have been up at 4.30am chasing balloons! Taking photos - which I really love doing. I hope you like the one I've shared. I call it the Tigers balloon 🤭
I'm exercising - 5km 5/7 days.
Losing weight - down 9kg since January.
Growing lots of plants and trees from seeds to put in our paddocks (anyone want a jacaranda seedling??! Not even joking!)
I'm cooking more, and drinking less - coke, wine, spirits
Spending time with friends and family, getting to the footy, playing with my dogs and sheep
Sleeping better 😌 😴
Hoping to feel 100% better when I get back to work, but not even thinking about that, yet!

❤️
Thank you Suzie..... you make me feel better just with those words..... you too Inkster

If anyone's interested, there's a Facebook page where we do live streams (I made a brief appearance this morning 😂) Here's the link

It's always a great week. So much to see and do in our tiny town 🥰

Latest posts

Members online

Back