Merry Christmas 🎄

No real celebration this year for us, as my 88yo father has been hospitalised since the start of the month with a Streptococcal infection.

Having been overseas when the ambulance picked him up and us returning to Australia a fortnight ago with various stages of Covid in tow, we were finally able to visit him yesterday.

I hope that others here are able to enjoy this festive season moreso than us, but importantly, make sure that you tell those both close and others that may have somewhat drifted away for whatever reason, that you love and miss them.

No real celebration this year for us, as my 88yo father has been hospitalised since the start of the month with a Streptococcal infection.

Having been overseas when the ambulance picked him up and us returning to Australia a fortnight ago with various stages of Covid in tow, we were finally able to visit him yesterday.

I hope that others here are able to enjoy this festive season moreso than us, but importantly, make sure that you tell those both close and others that may have somewhat drifted away for whatever reason, that you love and miss them.

I hope everything turn's around for you and your family this Xmas and New year.

Merry Christmas everyone

On a side note anyone have any midnight building escapades? Toys kits bikes or basketball rings to build?

I had to inflate a pool by hand the electric pump broke and also build a Barbie dream house with the instructions missing also does everyone have enough batteries?

That's love brother. 💐🤝♥️🔔🎁
I had Streptococcal infection
A few years ago, I thought I was
going to lose a hand from the bite
But I'm sure dad will pull through
so you can enjoy the new year
together. It's going to be alright.
Sending love to you & Ur family

Why ....nothing wrong with the odd hallucination

Bit like being a Tigers supporter ...you think your hallucinating because we are winning or you think your hallucinating because it can't be 46-0 at HT when the opposition is resting it's rep players and it's NRL starters ....and they have had 2 sent off and 3 in the HIA
Hey Happy, not sure whether to lay off the spinach or the Wests Tigers.

They're both messing with my head.

I had a Video link with my kids and grandkids, I didn't know I had 7 gkids? 🤔 I have to get out more.
They're all growing up so fast.
Now I feel old.
I'm sick after eating half the contents of the fridge.... can't waste all that Christmas food.
Time to watch a movie.......

Love Actually? Na missus at her family's today, I'll give it a miss.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation..see how the Griswold family's plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster...possibly as it's always good for a laugh.

Miracle on 34th Street...Na, wouldn't be the same without the kids watching with me.

Die Hard (1988)
Do I really want to watch bad acting from Bruce (John McClane) who goes to a Christmas party at Nakatomi Corporation and it goes pear shaped? Possibly.

The winner is Christmas on the Farm (on Stan)

I had a Video link with my kids and grandkids, I didn't know I had 7 gkids? 🤔 I have to get out more.
They're all growing up so fast.
Now I feel old.
I'm sick after eating half the contents of the fridge.... can't waste all that Christmas food.
Time to watch a movie.......

Love Actually? Na missus at her family's today, I'll give it a miss.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation..see how the Griswold family's plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster...possibly as it's always good for a laugh.

Miracle on 34th Street...Na, wouldn't be the same without the kids watching with me.

Die Hard (1988)
Do I really want to watch bad acting from Bruce (John McClane) who goes to a Christmas party at Nakatomi Corporation and it goes pear shaped? Possibly.

The winner is Christmas on the Farm (on Stan)
Die Hard 1 🎥🎞📼

Hey WT Folk,

The Sydney tourists are hanging in Terrigal.

What and where r u all???
I lived at Forresters Beach until two weeks ago but sold up and moved back to Sydney. Terrigal is a lovely spot but restaurants are a bit ordinary.
Hey WT Folk,

The Sydney tourists are hanging in Terrigal.

What and where r u all???

Back