Mitchell Moses #175

Don’t get in a bidding war but don’t pull out unless we sign someone else. If we are not going to get him parra have to pay imo

It would not surprise me if the Dogs were in the background after watching their performance on Saturday.
Gus is a crafty old dog and would be all in for Moses even though he said they were out.
I don't want him for $1.4m if this number is correct.
Good to see Mitch say it as he sees it that Jurno's are just guessing... He will be on $2m by next week in the Daily Telecrap

It would not surprise me if the Dogs were in the background after watching their performance on Saturday.
Gus is a crafty old dog and would be all in for Moses even though he said they were out.
Good to see Mitch say it as he sees it that Jurno's are just guessing... He will be on $2m by next week in the Daily Telecrap
Said the same thing last week. He would be at home at the Dogs, downhill skiing with a lot of team mates

I honestly will be surprised if he does not end up at the Dogs.

It simply does not take this long when it is two teams...but if Gus has said 'give us a month or two to clear the books, will partner him with Burton...and he will have Kikau on his edge"...then suddenly waiting a month or two makes sense.

They got hit 200k for Josh Jackson's
new job at the bulldogs. Should have
been the full $650,000 that's bullshit

Whatever Gus says...it means the opposite.

No idea why the delay is. Eels wont give him an extra year and doubt we would give anything more. The only reason would be if another club has got involved.

I was never in favour of a deadline but I think we need to do it now. Give him till Friday and if he doesn’t make a decision feed it to the media that our offer has been pulled and take all his bargaining power he has away from him.

I'd just say nothing but go cold. If he comes back revise the offer down.

Even though Brooks is rubbish, I'd love to see news that Moses has re-signed with Eels.

He's good, but he's not special and I don't want his loaded contract and ego with us.

I think what he's doing also shows great disrespect to the Eels, who have made him what he is after not looking like a 1st grader with us, despite some flashes. The fact he took a similar approach to us shows us his character and that he hasn't really matured or put away the ego.

Back