Next Player To Debut for Tigers?

I'd say Tumeth is a certainty to debut by the end of the year. if the rumours about him penning a 3 year deal are true then it's best to get him in this year to have a massive pre-season and hopefully become a regular the next.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was promised a debut to sweeten the re-signing....

I'd say Tumeth is a certainty to debut by the end of the year. if the rumours about him penning a 3 year deal are true then it's best to get him in this year to have a massive pre-season and hopefully become a regular the next.
Wait what? We haven’t heard such rumours?

I see lots of suggestions freebain ,boyling, tumeth ,reilly and while we have 2 in Pole and Matamua without knowing a lot about individual performance our cup side has conceded 538 points so far this year which is 42 more than the team coming last it suggests that our defence in a much slower pace grade is so poor that its hard to imagine much value there to go to NRL level
But I do think Pole and Matamua are probably going to go well in top level

I see lots of suggestions freebain ,boyling, tumeth ,reilly and while we have 2 in Pole and Matamua without knowing a lot about individual performance our cup side has conceded 538 points so far this year which is 42 more than the team coming last it suggests that our defence in a much slower pace grade is so poor that its hard to imagine much value there to go to NRL level

Well to be fair on that count of those mentioned - Reilly has been at the club 3 weeks, Boyling 2 weeks and Tumeth is playing his first game of nsw cup for the season having been injured and played flegg so you can’t really blame them for the season long defensive record.

Also I think we have used 43 players in nsw cup with injuries and movements between flegg and Massey so that prob is more the explanation for the defence

Tumeth has a long history of junior rep football and a comment from a forum member suggested the club had identified him as a future NRL player.

Boyling won a coveted award while captain of the Sharks' U20 team. His play reminded me in certain aspects of Mark O'Neill - strong defence, runs the ball hard and has a good offload. He is a competitor and looks to be a "find". Similar size to Martin at the Panthers.

Tumeth has a long history of junior rep football and a comment from a forum member suggested the club had identified him as a future NRL player.

Boyling won a coveted award while captain of the Sharks' U20 team. His play reminded me in certain aspects of Mark O'Neill - strong defence, runs the ball hard and has a good offload. He is a competitor and looks to be a "find". Similar size to Martin at the Panthers.
Boyling came outta nowhere.
Reppin the head gear- looked outstanding.

We have players like this, most years, in our cup team... ala Matheson Johns types.

I hope we start seeing more kick onto grade under the Tiger Trio coaches.

As I said dont know much about cup matches this year only seen 3
But if there are promising relative newcomers I happy about that and maybe our stocks better than I thought
Thanks for the info

Back