NFL Season 2022

Bengals will put me in the ground before our season starts,a man close to 70 with high blood pressure shoould not be watching this

As a Bills fan I hope Ravens and Bengals knock the crap out of each other
Hoping for year of the Bill finally

Nice!

As a 49ers supporter since 85 I understand why you followed them with Montana and Marcus Allen!

I saw the Chiefs play the LA Raiders at the LA Coliseum in 92 and the battle between Marcus Allen and the great ex-Niner Ronnie Lott then with the Raiders was worth the price of admission!
Ronnie Lott was my favourite player. Cam Chancellor from Seattle another. Love a mad strong safety.

Ronnie Lott was my favourite player. Cam Chancellor from Seattle another. Love a mad strong safety.
All-time Great!!

He hated being moved from CB to SS as he saw it as a slight on his pace - but he was an assassin and the best all-round defensive back I've seen!

Incorrect. I started supporting the Chiefs in 1993 when I started high school and started watching the Don Lane SBS highlights show each week. Joe Montana was QB at the Chiefs in 93 and 94 and was one of the only names I knew so they instantly became my team. Alot of pain prior to the Mahomes years

Miss the Don Lane show haha

FTTB

Looking a more rounded team than the one that narrowly lost the Superbowl in 2022 to Mahomes magic!

Brock - CMC - Aiyuk - Deebo - Kittle & Mitchell have every defence shitting themselves!

And our Defence is the best I've seen in more than 30 years!

Not looking forward to playing
you guys in San Fran next week
if my boys get over Brady's Bucs

All-time Great!!

He hated being moved from CB to SS as he saw it as a slight on his pace - but he was an assassin and the best all-round defensive back I've seen!

Good watch is Kam Chancellors greatest hits. Best of the modern safeties.

Incorrect. I started supporting the Chiefs in 1993 when I started high school and started watching the Don Lane SBS highlights show each week. Joe Montana was QB at the Chiefs in 93 and 94 and was one of the only names I knew so they instantly became my team. Alot of pain prior to the Mahomes years
I was the same. I remember staying up late on school Monday nights to watch that show. Do you remember the competition you call for to choose the best game for that week and win some awesome NFL gear.
I was a Cowboy fan back then. Emmett Smith being my favourite player.

Yep i am 70 next month and between the Tigers and the Bengals i have seen 2 premierships 69 and 05 and 6 losses starting from the mid 60's when Barnes was fullback.My mob need to win more than a few in a row
I had an all up Chiefs by the margin, 9.5 and that cat goes for the field goal. Rest of it was Eagles by the margin, Bengals head to head and 49ers head to head. Just go for a touchdown Trevor.....

Not looking forward to playing
you guys in San Fran next week
if my boys get over Brady's Bucs
I was a niners fan from the Montana days but I spent a few years in Dallas during the Romo choking period, so it's a mighty conflict for me. I've got my money on SF and a few more niners t-shirts than Dallas ones so I guess it's go niners. BTW, if this team wins, I'm calling a dynasty as long as they can keep Purdy, Kittle, Deebo, McCaffery and Aiyuk...along with Bosa, Warner.... Montana and Rice the GOATS but this team is close, mark my words. Should have won one already but for injury.

Yep i am 70 next month and between the Tigers and the Bengals i have seen 2 premierships 69 and 05 and 6 losses starting from the mid 60's when Barnes was fullback.My mob need to win more than a few in a row
Was a sliding doors moment for the Ravens that fumble. At the beginning of that play the Bengals had no right winning that game. Instead of conceding they ran the field and took the game. I hope our boys have the same desire to win this year (ha!)

I hope the Bengals go all the way this season. As a fan I was gutted after last years loss to the Rams.

Members online

Back