NFL Season 2022

Kirk catches that we score

Foye doesn't go for that interception, and Tyson grabs that and we r in great field position to score

Cheifs Kicker doesn't headbutt Agnews leg and I'm certain he goes the full way for a TD

What a game tho, couldn't be more proud as a jags fan, competitive right up to the last minute

U cant stop Kelce

Foye doesn't go for that interception, and Tyson grabs that and we r in great field position to score

Cheifs Kicker doesn't headbutt Agnews leg and I'm certain he goes the full way for a TD

What a game tho, couldn't be more proud as a jags fan, competitive right up to the last minute

U cant stop Kelce
Need Bortels back.

Q/B been an issue for 49ers since the dope Geropolo wanted to knee as a profession.Really lucked out with how Purdy is playing just hope he can keep up the level of completions into the big games

U cant stop Kelce
Was pretty impressive by Mahomes to play on one leg after the Pat Carrigan style hip drop onto his ankle. Henne clutch on that drive while Mahomes was off too

U cant stop Kelce
good game by jags I think chiefs are on borrowed time reckon Bills or Bengals will roll them

If Mahomes isn't back to full fitness it'll be a tough task to beat either
I think chiefs would prefer bengals, revenge on last years AFC championship plus they have a few injuries in their O-line. Definitely need Patty at full fitness though

I think chiefs would prefer bengals, revenge on last years AFC championship plus they have a few injuries in their O-line. Definitely need Patty at full fitness though

Didn't look good huh. Had 5m of tape
on that ankle, looks like a high sprain.
He'll be on limited injury list all week

Didn't look good huh. Had 5m of tape
on that ankle, looks like a high sprain.
He'll be on limited injury list all week
yeah hopefully it’s only 2-3 days rest recovery then back to normal. I don’t know if playing on was smart … we had decent momentum with Henne on

I think the Chiefs would prefer Buffalo as the Bengals have won there last 3 games against the Chiefs.Certainly our OL is banged up but they still get the job done

I think the Chiefs would prefer Buffalo as the Bengals have won there last 3 games against the Chiefs.Certainly our OL is banged up but they still get the job done
Both teams would be very tough mate, I think we get arrowhead if bengals win tomorrow also which would be big

Back