NFL Season 2022

So if they restart this game in a few days time .. do they start a fresh or does the Bengals keep their lead of 7 - 3 .. ??

Retain the score and time I think.

Love the NFL.

Try and watch as much as I can.
Same here.

Chiefs fan … it’s weird supporting a winning team , takes away the pain sometimes of supporting the tigers lol

Good to see another Chiefs fan on here
The only Chiefs fans outside of Kansas are bandwagon jumpers who have "supported" them for all of 4 years since Mahomes came onto the scene!!

Let's be honest!!

They hadn't made a Superbowl in 50 years leading up to 2019-20 - so had no broad appeal!

So I take it you guys have basically only followed the NFL for a handful of years!

The only Chiefs fans outside of Kansas are bandwagon jumpers who have "supported" them for all of 4 years since Mahomes came onto the scene!!

Let's be honest!!

They hadn't made a Superbowl in 50 years leading up to 2019-20 - so had no broad appeal!

So I take it you guys have basically only followed the NFL for a handful of years!
What is your point exactly?

Wests Tigers had a heavy bandwagon following after 2005 … news flash.. successful sporting teams bring in new fans

I actually supported Chiefs because of Hill who has since moved to the dolphins. I enjoyed watching him in college and chiefs have just stuck ever since. Was just a casual NFL fan before that

Let's be honest!!

Incorrect. I started supporting the Chiefs in 1993 when I started high school and started watching the Don Lane SBS highlights show each week. Joe Montana was QB at the Chiefs in 93 and 94 and was one of the only names I knew so they instantly became my team. Alot of pain prior to the Mahomes years

Incorrect. I started supporting the Chiefs in 1993 when I started high school and started watching the Don Lane SBS highlights show each week. Joe Montana was QB at the Chiefs in 93 and 94 and was one of the only names I knew so they instantly became my team. Alot of pain prior to the Mahomes years
I used to watch that show as well.

Nice!

As a 49ers supporter since 85 I understand why you followed them with Montana and Marcus Allen!

I saw the Chiefs play the LA Raiders at the LA Coliseum in 92 and the battle between Marcus Allen and the great ex-Niner Ronnie Lott then with the Raiders was worth the price of admission!

My 49ers look the goods
FTTB

Looking a more rounded team than the one that narrowly lost the Superbowl in 2022 to Mahomes magic!

Brock - CMC - Aiyuk - Deebo - Kittle & Mitchell have every defence shitting themselves!

And our Defence is the best I've seen in more than 30 years!

Back