NFL Season 2022

tiger_scott

good idea mate.

this time of year always feels flat for me, as it's another year of disappointment. there's something palpable about your team playing finals footy, that you can almost hold onto it. to have not been able to experience that feeling for 11 years has been tough. no doubt one day the tide will turn, but it can certainly make any of us feel down. when that day comes it'll be a special feeling, that's for sure.

hope everyone's doing well and isn't too down about another failed year. fingers crossed that things begin to change in the next few weeks, months and years.
I'm currently gearing up for the NFL season. It starts tomorrow. As they have a draft, most supporters enter the season feeling positive about their team's chances. A good example is the Bengals, who finished last a couple of seasons ago, drafted a QB called Burrows with pick 1.1 and made the Super Bowl earlier this year. Admittedly, some teams, like the two NY franchises, never seem to get better, but if you support someone else you will get a chance to cheer them in the playoffs. Not a bad sport, once you take the time to really give it a go.

M
I'm currently gearing up for the NFL season. It starts tomorrow. As they have a draft, most supporters enter the season feeling positive about their team's chances. A good example is the Bengals, who finished last a couple of seasons ago, drafted a QB called Burrows with pick 1.1 and made the Super Bowl earlier this year. Admittedly, some teams, like the two NY franchises, never seem to get better, but if you support someone else you will get a chance to cheer them in the playoffs. Not a bad sport, once you take the time to really give it a go.
Mate I love nfl and the mighty bengals, the better they do the more I care less for the tigers crap they deliver… I reckon bengals will go one further this year and take out the super bowl, they have fixed there defensive issues that let them down, giving burrow, chase and joe mixon more time to create havoc… it’s gonna be a fun season that’s for sure..

💯 I just follow the best QBs, so Brady -> Patriots, Montana -> 49s, Manning -> Indianapolis etc.

M

Mate I love nfl and the mighty bengals, the better they do the more I care less for the tigers crap they deliver… I reckon bengals will go one further this year and take out the super bowl, they have fixed there defensive issues that let them down, giving burrow, chase and joe mixon more time to create havoc… it’s gonna be a fun season that’s for sure..
I'm an Eagles fan, but did cheer for the Bengals in the big game.

I love the NFL. Been following Kansas City since the early 90s

Looks like we need an NFL thread now….
While we are talking NFL I have a book about coaching in that league.
The section on defence makes interesting reading, it talks about “ reading the play” so it’s not just lining up your man but making yourself aware of how the opposition normally plays Attack and adjusting your D against likely implications.
Now I know why they pick NFL guys who have been to college, so they can think and make decisions.
I wonder if that’s possible with our guys ?

Absolutely. I’m a Bengal and I’m pumped.

Back