NRL 360

Did anyone know Luke Brooks is could be paid 6 million next year ? He also could be paid 2 mil , or 500k or as reported on news limited 1.3 mil . I didn’t know contracts had interest attached to them . I could have sworn he was being paid 800k last year , and as recently as 1 week ago as low as 900k next year and as high as 1 mil . Now it’s 1.3 lol .
God I hate news limited …

Did anyone know Luke Brooks is could be paid 6 million next year ? He also could be paid 2 mil , or 500k or as reported on news limited 1.3 mil . I didn’t know contracts had interest attached to them . I could have sworn he was being paid 800k last year , and as recently as 1 week ago as low as 900k next year and as high as 1 mil . Now it’s 1.3 lol .
funny how plenty on here don't believe a word of news limited and rothfield and pooper and criticise the bagging of the club EXCEPT when it come to L Brooks lol then it suits them

luke brooks bingo
850k in 2018
950k December 2021
1.1 million April 2022
1.3 million June 2022
December 2022 ... 1.6 million

The NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and the AFL have a draft system. The very first starting in 1936 with the NFL, and it works.

I'm a Cincinnati Bengals and Golden State Warriors fan and without a draft system we would have been at the bottom of the pack for much longer than we have been.

Distributing future talent to ensure that our league continues to be a level playing field, and nullify certain clubs from rorting the cap system is a no brainer.

For those that argue a player might not want to go to a club, suck it up, you're playing a professional sport and you could potentially make millions.

Abdo make it happen, there's a lot of talent out there, especially rural players that don't get a chance.

The NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and the AFL have a draft system. The very first starting in 1936 with the NFL, and it works.

I'm a Cincinnati Bengals and Golden State Warriors fan and without a draft system we would have been at the bottom of the pack for much longer than we have been.

Distributing future talent to ensure that our league continues to be a level playing field, and nullify certain clubs from rorting the cap system is a no brainer.

For those that argue a player might not want to go to a club, suck it up, you're playing a professional sport and you could potentially make millions.

Abdo make it happen, there's a lot of talent out there, especially rural players that don't get a chance.
Terry Hill challenged it don't think RL can do anything I don't think

The draft works for the AFL cause no player has challenged it, only takes 1 player to challenge the draft in court and it's finished, don't think the AFL will allow a player to go that far in court they'll throw millions to the player to avoid it.

The draft works for the AFL cause no player has challenged it, only takes 1 player to challenge the draft in court and it's finished, don't think the AFL will allow a player to go that far in court they'll throw millions to the player to avoid it.
No player has challenged it because I think the players accept that it is apart of the game. I’ve always maintained a steady interest in the AFL, and I have never heard one complaint about it. The culture is very different to the NRL imo.

Buzz said on 360 that we should adopt a relegation system similar to the EPL, which is all well and good but the reality is RL isn‘t the dominant sport here and there’s not enough coin, talent or solid infrastructure to create a multi-tier league.

That‘s why a draft would work. The onus goes back on the player. If you’re hungry enough and good enough you’ll make it.

In the states they focus on college athletes, we don’t have that culture so we should focus on senior high school players and under 20’s and then implement their combine week process to evaluate and grade future talent for a draft.

Buzz said on 360 that we should adopt a relegation system similar to the EPL, which is all well and good but the reality is RL isn‘t the dominant sport here and there’s not enough coin, talent or solid infrastructure to create a multi-tier league.

That‘s why a draft would work. The onus goes back on the player. If you’re hungry enough and good enough you’ll make it.

In the states they focus on college athletes, we don’t have that culture so we should focus on senior high school players and under 20’s and then implement their combine week process to evaluate and grade future talent for a draft.
Buzz needs to crawl back under the rsl bathroom stall that he came from.

kent should keep quiet,last night they all thought Us.dogs should lean towards the Walker Bros,and dine out on our misfortune for another year

Back