NRL 360

i dont place any credence in a show which has braith anasta as a leader.His inept performances for the tigers for two years and his criticism of the team after that annoyed me.His role as a player manager also reflects on his lack of ethical standards.
Basically,wouldnt want to be in a liferaft with him.

i dont place any credence in a show which has braith anasta as a leader.His inept performances for the tigers for two years and his criticism of the team after that annoyed me.His role as a player manager also reflects on his lack of ethical standards.
Basically,wouldnt want to be in a liferaft with him.
At least you'd have something to feed the sharks with if they came circling.
They probably wouldn't even want to take a chomp out of the poxy flog though, pretty sure they don't eat faeces.

matty johns podcast with Cooper cronk has a good breakdown of cowboys game and giving Sheens a bit of a wrap

matty johns podcast with Cooper cronk has a good breakdown of cowboys game and giving Sheens a bit of a wra
Thanks Jedi. Pity I missed it. My view is that Matty Johns, as jovial as he is, does attempt to take an even handed approach to his dissection of club matters. Actually, I think he likes the Tigers.

Just watched Marty johns podcast , finally some actual positive praise , Sheens knows what he is doing after listening to that , api has unlocked Brooks , exciting youngsters coming through , great forward pack, what more can we ask considering where we were 5 weeks ago ! Remember Madge days constant speculation now at least we are gaining credibility but we have to keep it up !
Thanks Nounny. Nice to hear.

Alfie Langer was actually offered the gig but preferred to stay in Brisbane. Braith was runner up.
Alf's got a personality, would make a huge improvement to that show. Bwaiff is a corpse with a fake tan, it's funny to see nearly everyone on the show ignore him. Brown-nose Hooper still wants to be his friend on it though.

Thanks Jedi. Pity I missed it. My view is that Matty Johns, as jovial as he is, does attempt to take an even handed approach to his dissection of club matters. Actually, I think he likes the Tigers.
Lauren posted a link to the Matty podcast just above.

Well i finally watched the Matty Johns podcast it was a really good watch shits all over 360, Cronk and Johns did an in depth review of our game with the Cowboys and i think they got it spot on. They both have good footy brains and are able to see the nuances in our game and how it was always going to take time for it to click. Also highlighted how Brooks is playing differently but was mostly focused on Api and how it took us and him time to get a handle on the style we wanted to play. As a result the Cowboys game was where it all clicked but we could all see it building from a month previous.
He did mention something about the 05 team and how he watched them train and it was similar in its style, i don't think he was predicting an 05 style run but more so the ingredients are there.

Really like the Matty Johns Podcast and was quite impressed with how much time he and Cooper Cronk dedicated to Api and the Wests Tigers in their 23rd May podcast, and your post prompted me to watch it again just a little while ago.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, the good stuff starts at about 7:50 into the show, give or take a few seconds and goes for around 7 minutes or there abouts.

They were both incredibly complimentary of the 2005 style of play and the similarities that they saw in the game against the Cowboys.

Very complimentary of Api and the complexities of the Sheens playing style, hope it is here to stay and that we see some of those blind side plays come into our game as the skill level of the team increases and things start to click on a regular basis.

I was always impressed with some of the game plans Sheens came up with in the past to suit the teams that we were playing, maybe, just maybe the old guy has still got it and the game hasn't passed him by as many seem to think.

Loved the bit about Scott Drinkwater being bamboozled by Api giving cues as to what he was about to do and then doing something totally different, Matty not only knows the game inside out but can really tell a great story as well and is always interesting to listen to.

I hope that young Jake Simpkin has been paying attention and has learned a thing or 2 off Api and Robbie so we can continue on the upward trajectory over the State of Origin period when Api is not available or can only play limited minutes.

Did anyone see NRL 360 last night with the Maroons Origin update with Peter Badel?

Nearly fell off the lounge when he was talking about who would take out the Dick "Tosser" medal.

Don't know about anyone else but when I finally composed myself I had to agree that the most deserving recipient would have to be Dally Cherry Evan in his 20th appearance for the Morons.

There's a funny picture of DCE doing the rounds with a caption saying There's no I in team but There's a DCE in DICKHEAD , bwahahahaaaaaaaa There's some smart people out there lol

Did anyone see NRL 360 last night with the Maroons Origin update with Peter Badel?

Nearly fell off the lounge when he was talking about who would take out the Dick "Tosser" medal.

Don't know about anyone else but when I finally composed myself I had to agree that the most deserving recipient would have to be Dally Cherry Evan in his 20th appearance for the Morons.
Never heard of Dick Turner? The Godfather of QLD origin?
Among his many achievements, he started the FOGS back in the late 90's, which has helped QLD not only compete with, but fare better than NSW for the better part of the proceeding 3 decades.

The FOGS Dick Tosser Turner Medal is awarded when you rep QLD 20 times. DCE will be the 33rd recipient
The FOGS Statesman Award goes to those who rep QLD 30 times. There are only 10 of these legends.
The FOGS Cameron Smith Award goes to those who rep QLD 40 times. Only the 1 great man owns this.

Members online

Back