happy_tiger
Well-known member
It goes to the best Australian players in the ESL .....British players don't qualifyMan of Steel? Is that a Superman dress up competition?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It goes to the best Australian players in the ESL .....British players don't qualifyMan of Steel? Is that a Superman dress up competition?
So the injury sustainedCorrigan got 4 weeks for ending Hastings’s season.
very good pointThe NRL have caused it by making the game as fast as humanly possible. It’s making the game more and more dangerous. Then they will turn around and punish players for the predicament they themselves have put them in.
Just seen Nathan in hospital he has only surgery on his left legApart from that he’s fine ! 🤣
Get well soon Jaw.
If he misses the grand final for that, I will give up the gameYes, no arms involved !
Definite s/charge LT.
Yep, they all looked like Jerome out there without Cleary. Clueless. Plenty of blokes out there seem to owe their career to Cleary, hope they send him a percent each month.Shocked at how poor the Panthers were. Endless hitups down the middle instead of stretching them out wide with the extra man. Seems they were freaked out by Nathan's injury and lost their heads.
I think it’s just the best player full stop. I was just being facetious.It goes to the best Australian players in the ESL .....British players don't qualify
Good luck to him. Even though his name is Cleary he's still the best player I've seen play the game. Hopefully he fully recovers both physically and mentally.
Thy don’t need him to win. They proved that in the GF v Brissie.Penrith need Luai to win, Luai needs Penrith to win lol
Yeah Roosters should easily win.I think the roosters pack led by Whyte will kick the front door in unfortunately
That roosters backline is unbelievable
That roosters spine
teddy/DCE/walker/Robson all big name players
Hope I am wrong as I want newcastle to win.
I’ve always said it is a send off. It is a very destructive tackle.Of course there is, because when it happens to certain players the offenders are suspended on the outcome not the offence itself.
The thing that annoys the piss out of me is that all year, the NRL has made a rod for their backs by deeming the player is penalised for the offence not the result, this includes a few instances of injury this season. Now a discretionary call was made to send Crossland off because it happened to Cleary.
In saying this it really does suck for Cleary and I do hope he finds his way back onto the field after that because it was heinous injury.
NRL need to nut up during the off season and decide whether to make a call on whether a hip drop is a send off or not going forward.
We also got our pants yanked down twice by the spooners.Tigers beat both grand finalists this season. Therefore we are the real premiers.
No.Didn't Api get binned and 4 weeks suspension for a hip-drop that didn't even injure the player earlier this year?
What??Yes, exactly.
Id safely bet you are theonly person that think crossland didnt land on clearys legI mite be the only person who thinks Crossland didn’t land on Cleary , I stop framed on the tv and Iam not sure he did , also they never showed any other angle , or the head on , would love to see those angles , before Iam convinced