On 2SM

AmericanHistoryX

at around 5.37pm this afternoon graham hughes someone is coming to wests tigers next season - but i missed the name - did anyone hear the name?

Pat Richards? I would of been excited about that 12 months ago, not so much now - do we really need him?

I think Pat Richards is a brilliant signing if Tuiaki is unable to play again.
My number one reason…Pat richards is an awesome goal kicker now has consistently been one of the top pointscorers in the super-league. He is also a destructive winger, not quite as much as tuiaki but a brilliant replacement.

But the sad news is that almost definetely spells the end of tuiaki. I doubt the tigers would bother trying to hold onto him now.

I certainly heard someone ring them and say that he had strong information that the Tigers were going to sign Adam Blair….........It was a little earlier than 5:37 though.

Late 20s. What is he, the superleague leading pointscorer 4 years running?

Can kick goals, good under the high ball and strong ball runner, yes please pat richards

Cmon guys Ink is having a lend here…no way is Richards coming. Dont think Adam Blair is either. Whatever they said on 2sm im inclined to think is bs

Latest posts

Members online

Back