One of the things (amongst many) we lack

How about putting the debutant on with 3 mins to go with scores locked at 22 all. Solid leadership setting him up to fail there.

I was at the game & we had some really good periods today. A number of times we turned them away from our line including 3 sets in a row in the 2nd half. Douehi’s chase on their intercept, etc. but the dumb plays, drop ball, poor discipline absolutely sabotaged us.

We clearly had no leadership today on the field or off it.

It is remarkable how these guys always manage to come up with the dumbest possible option. If they were all lobotomised they would inadvertently get it right more often. Today if we had thirteen pot plants playing the final three minutes we would have won. Admittedly one pot plant would need to kick a goal from 10m out but the other 12 would just need to focus on being pot plants.

Kepoa has absolutely zero footy IQ.

He, literally, is an athlete who is in that spot due to being pushed ahead of kids as he is bigger.

But he has never actually learnt the game. Submits in a tackle...and forgets to grip it tight. Absolute under 6s stuff.
How about in the first half where he gets the ball and runs behind Tuilagi, then runs back around him, which means he has effectively caused a double shepard, so he takes a knee to submit and Lomax strips the ball from him.
Not first grade standard. Complete muppet.

Noddy says: "We've got to know the rules"

And Tigers are a 'professional' footy team 🤣

LOL

Kepoa has absolutely zero footy IQ.

He, literally, is an athlete who is in that spot due to being pushed ahead of kids as he is bigger.

But he has never actually learnt the game. Submits in a tackle...and forgets to grip it tight. Absolute under 6s stuff.
Yeah that was pretty disappointing. I thought he had come some way this year but seems not.

Of all our players , douhi , Brooks included, only Hastings has any footy IQ. That's why we're lost without him.
We need more smart players but if you were smart would you play for the tigers?

I think they are good extensions. To'a and Kepaoa can make a bust and do the job.

We are just an unprofessional footy team and this thread is exactly where the problem lies.
Kepaoa is not a first grader why did we extend this bloke how people on this forum think he is better than Roberts is unbelievable. To’a definitely does have potential.

Very optimistic Lauren I think more like 8 😂
Awwww poor Tigers.
Can't believe we haven't already secured replacements for our departed players and gained some experienced depth. I don't care how much it will cost us but we need atleast one big fish.
Surely we also do similar to what Roosters did at the end of their season (last year) and get a new strength and conditioning coach.
Feel Sharks and Cowboys have done well with their defensive coach and hope we follow their lead by gaining someone best suited to the modern game.
We missing a lot of the basic necessities.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back