OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

The issue for Blore is he is a second rower and he can be playing really well in nsw cup or even off the bench but the 2 blokes ahead of him are signed long term and top class. He isn't really a lock or a prop so unless we move Bateman which I just don't see happening then if he wants to start in the NRL and at his age he should then he has to go elsewhere - that's no slight on him or the club just the reality

I see Daino got a double - is he ready for an NRL rerun ?
How did Naden go - is he back to his best ?
Problem for these 2 is no one in the Nrl side is leaving the door open for them because Tommy Talau finally showed some good stuff
One of them should be on the bench

I see Daino got a double - is he ready for an NRL rerun ?
How did Naden go - is he back to his best ?
Problem for these 2 is no one in the Nrl side is leaving the door open for them because Tommy Talau finally showed some good stuff
One of them should be on the bench
I think he'd be a good 14.

The issue for Blore is he is a second rower and he can be playing really well in nsw cup or even off the bench but the 2 blokes ahead of him are signed long term and top class. He isn't really a lock or a prop so unless we move Bateman which I just don't see happening then if he wants to start in the NRL and at his age he should then he has to go elsewhere - that's no slight on him or the club just the reality
Due to our attack looking much better when Bateman moves to 13, surely a permanent move to 13 is not far away, which would feee up an edge back row position.

Due to our attack looking much better when Bateman moves to 13, surely a permanent move to 13 is not far away, which would feee up an edge back row position.
I no a bloke who's son is a freind of both the blores as I said last week Dean blore to play cup this or next weekend and Shawn who is to good for cup need's to go elsewhere with Bateman ice and chasing frizzel at tiger's I reckon this will come back and haunt the tiger's and dean comes with a good junior pedagre as well former Aus schoolboy then junior Kiwi's the Samoa nine's squad he must have a bit of talent about him

I no a bloke who's son is a freind of both the blores as I said last week Dean blore to play cup this or next weekend and Shawn who is to good for cup need's to go elsewhere with Bateman ice and chasing frizzel at tiger's I reckon this will come back and haunt the tiger's and dean comes with a good junior pedagre as well former Aus schoolboy then junior Kiwi's the Samoa nine's squad he must have a bit of talent about him
Dean Blore plays in the halves.

Surely this is a smart move... having both brothers at the club.

I always thought we should've signed Ryan Mattersons brother too, but that's in the past now 😂

I'd like to see Shawn stay.

Back