Patience....

"peeps saying they want sackings after a shit first few months."
Few months??? Don't you mean 10+ years!
Obviously I mean it's a few months with this team together. And only what I consider early days in this 5 year .. I've already said it's time for change at the top , we obviously need new blood and new ideas at the top.... I just don't feel the need to say it every post. People trying to stay positive while wanting and demanding change is great and just what we want isn't it. I get the frustration and anger at our situation I'm yelling at the screen too. New coaches new signings new gameplan which obviously isn't working atm. But people see things differently and we are all wanting what we each see the club needs . Problem is there are too many things to sort out , and yes as I've agreed elsewhere in post that it starts from the top.. hell I've supported the Tigers now for 40+years and now that we're finally financially positive and COE Justin's time could be time to move on. But I think that’s going to be a long drama too that we seem to get every year.. Oh well so be it.

As a paid member what benefits do you get?
Also do you get to have a say in how the club is run, its direcection, who runs the club?
I get guaranteed tickets to home matches, sometimes they send you some shit in the mail, I get a discount at Roar Store, and after 10 years they invite me to a BBQ dinner.

You know of course I don't have a say in how the club is run, but that is not the definition of membership. I'm a member of the local gym, I don't get a say there either. I am a member at Revesby Worker's Club, they've never asked me to vote.

I get guaranteed tickets to home matches, sometimes they send you some shit in the mail, I get a discount at Roar Store, and after 10 years they invite me to a BBQ dinner.

You know of course I don't have a say in how the club is run, but that is not the definition of membership. I'm a member of the local gym, I don't get a say there either. I am a member at Revesby Worker's Club, they've never asked me to vote.
What is the definition of membership?
Even if the local gym is privately owned there would be avenues for you to communicate.
I don't know about Revesby Worker's Club, but other clubs give members a say.

What is the definition of membership?
Even if the local gym is privately owned there would be avenues for you to communicate.
I don't know about Revesby Worker's Club, but other clubs give members a say.
I don't know what you are angling at mate, you can communicate to your heart's content with Tigers, Pascoe might even reply to you.

But no votes no, and most clubs don't give votes to season ticket holders, which is really what "NRL members" are.

Im pretty sure most Sydney clubs still have voting member bar Souths Roosters and us...usually similar to how we were, be a member of Wests or Balmain FCs for 3 years before voting privileges granted

Looking at the draw for this year...we will be lucky to be 2-12 after 14 rounds...

I don't know what you are angling at mate, you can communicate to your heart's content with Tigers, Pascoe might even reply to you.

But no votes no, and most clubs don't give votes to season ticket holders, which is really what "NRL members" are.
Not angling at anything mate.

You said "by definition of membership?" I didn't understand what you meant. You have explained that it is basically just ticket holders.

One fan/member/ticketholder communicating with the CEO would prove ineffective. Probably end up in junk mail.
For real effect would need a collective action.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back